StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · TheRUMP & JOE G. ONE DAY SHOOTOUT!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
jprowe
17 posts
msg #28259
Ignore jprowe
9/2/2003 12:47:29 PM

I'd like to add my picks (you can verify I posted these over the weekend on our Muddy board) even though the day has started:

ABMC
MIKN
KEYN

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28260
Ignore txtrapper
9/2/2003 1:02:03 PM

Beside Joe G. being a "No Show Joe", EWZuber is leading right now, showing us how to pick winners.
Rump is up, Tx is up, jprowe is a late horse getting out of the gate but may still win the race, dprz, he's moving out too.

This is all in fun guys, we all learned who will "throw down or go down" here. I don's expect we will hear from Joe G. anymore. I am inspired by EWZuber's picks, they don't fit the muddy filter, the HolyGrail Filter, they are his original picks that don't fit the mold. I checked them out on the charts, and was surprised they went up so much. Well it's not over till "The Fat Lady Sings". So good luck to all,

txtrapper

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28261
Ignore txtrapper
9/2/2003 1:57:07 PM

Beside Joe G. being a "No Show Joe", EWZuber is leading right now, showing us how to pick winners.
Rump is up, Tx is up, jprowe is a late horse getting out of the gate but may still win the race, dprz, he's moving out too.

This is all in fun guys, we all learned who will "throw down or go down" here. I don's expect we will hear from Joe G. anymore. I am inspired by EWZuber's picks, they don't fit the muddy filter, the HolyGrail Filter, they are his original picks that don't fit the mold. I checked them out on the charts, and was surprised they went up so much. Well it's not over till "The Fat Lady Sings". So good luck to all,

txtrapper

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #28265
Ignore JoeGrossinger
9/2/2003 3:25:12 PM

I will play the game for tomorrow. As long as folks pick tomorrow's picks TODAY after the market close.
Open price rules even if it's lower than stated price.
For instance I bought EXEG today at .35 but the price I picked it at was .67
I then sold it for .57
So open and close are the prices the stocks will be judged at.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #28266
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/2/2003 3:27:55 PM

Hey Joe G., can't you read... ONE DAY SHOOTOUT!

You were a no show. You chickened out.

I win by default.

So, since it was put up or shut up, be a man and shut up!

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28271
Ignore txtrapper
9/2/2003 4:54:15 PM

Well it's over and everyone is still standing! If each of you want to exhibit your final stock prices after the close that's fine. But due to different rules, and some starting at different times, some displaying more than three stocks, no winner is to be announced by this member. We all know how we did with own picks, so let your ego savor your own success. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

txtrapper

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28272
Ignore txtrapper
9/2/2003 4:54:39 PM

Well it's over and everyone is still standing! If each of you want to exhibit your final stock prices after the close that's fine. But due to different rules, and some starting at different times, some displaying more than three stocks, no winner is to be announced by this member. We all know how we did with own picks, so let your ego savor your own success. The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

txtrapper

jprowe
17 posts
msg #28274
Ignore jprowe
9/2/2003 5:08:10 PM

It looks like therumpledone won just based on total% increase (%change) for the day at over 20% (on top 3 picks). I racked up a measly 16.3% for my 3 picks....thanks TX for the fun day.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #28275
Ignore EWZuber
9/2/2003 5:16:30 PM

Returns for 9/2/03 'One Day Shootout'.
AMSC +6.23%
MUSE +5.26%
ESPD +0.57%
-----------
Average = +4.02%
ESPD really held me back. These 3 stocks were from 3 different strategies.
In the real world I did pretty well also, still holding NITE +5.45% and TELM +12.05%. Suspect that TELM could end up a double in a few months if earnings continue to improve. JMHO

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #28280
Ignore txtrapper
9/2/2003 7:01:44 PM

EWZuber was the open to close winner!

txtrapper

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · TheRUMP & JOE G. ONE DAY SHOOTOUT!<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.