StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Track number of issues above or below a threshold<< >>Post Follow-up
srinisu
22 posts
msg #92159
Ignore srinisu
5/5/2010 7:22:31 PM

Hi Guys:

Any assistance is appreciated.

Bear with me, it may sound overly simplified and the usual questions crop up i.e. why did I choose this indicator vs another.

I'm been using Price Headley's Acceleration bands for over a year and it suits my style. More recently, I've decided to see if the ratio is useful in determining the strength of trends as well as early warnings signs.

So here are the filters. Daily I track, the number of stocks for filter 1 and filter 2.

1) Bullish Acceleration Bands
Show stocks closed above the upper acceleration band(20) over the last 2 days
and close is above 5.00
and Average Volume(30) is above 1000000
and optionable

2) Bearish Accleration Bands
Show stocks closed below the lower acceleration band(20) over the last 2 days
and close is above 5.00
and Average Volume(30) is above 1000000
and optionable

It is a manual process, where I look at each filter and write down the number os issues for each filter in my spreadsheet. I'd like to be able to download just the number for each of these filters and go back as far as I can.

e.g. 5/5/10 Bullish: 25 Bearish: 168
e.g. 5/4/10 Bullish: 30 Bearish: 80
e.g. 5/3/10 Bullish: 56 Bearish: 75

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Regards

SS

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · Track number of issues above or below a threshold<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.