StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · WALLSTREETGENIUS IS SEEING "DEAD PEOPLE" AGAIN!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66120
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/12/2008 3:25:14 PM

You guys don't remember the big power moves I spoke about in the other thread? You want a stock that has a big move in either WILL(2) PO(14), and a very conservative move in price. Much like you saw in ECA yesterday, and RTP today.

RIGGS

billrider321
70 posts
msg #66122
Ignore billrider321
8/12/2008 8:08:28 PM

WSG,

what did you pick for today.
going thru u r code set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %R(2), 60) * 100 }
is this the difference between Willy today and yesterday.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66127
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/12/2008 11:47:19 PM

I noticed CEO and BHI too and am watching.

And it looks like Steel and Iron flashing a number of stocks too.

I told you just yesterday in the other thread that the industries below are going to start to rise from the ashes...

"Steel, Oil, Gold / Miners, China, All Energy, Vessels, Euro (FXE)....etc"

...and the industries to SHORT are as follows....

$Dollar$ (UUP), Consumers, Airlines, Healthcare, Automotive, Rails, Retail, All Credit ( Banks,Home Builders, Mortgage,) All Liesure's, and Most of Tech.

Even if you see a nice "Triple" in one of these industries above, (Shorts) It will struggle and give false signals and headfakes. So just because it shows it's wings...doesn't mean it's gonna fly! I've said it a MILLION times!...DON'T TRADE AGAINST THE MARKET! You'll lose EVERY time!

- RIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66128
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/13/2008 12:23:19 AM

WSG,

what did you pick for today.
going thru u r code set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %R(2), 60) * 100 }
is this the difference between Willy today and yesterday.

When I saw in pre-market that the S&P Futures were down, we knew right away we had to close out AFAM. We got a lucky fill at $43.61! Had I waited any later?....we would have given back just about everything we gained from $36 by 10:AM.

We didn't buy anything today, because today was transition day in the market. Today is when the institutional big shots play HIDE-N-SEEK! You know...it's when they yank all their money from anything that smells of the U.S. $Dollar$, and hold on to it till the Bond guys come in around 3:PM. Then they all have coffeee with each other for about a half hour, all the while telling them where to put it, and leaving us hanging onto our schrodom's for 30 minutes trying to figure out where the hell they hid it all!

No, when certain markets start to bottom, I wait for the sheep (Institutional Traders) to stop playing "Tag", then attack when they're tired and dizzy. This game is very much like "Texas Hold Em." When you make it to that final table...you've seen it, and done it all baby!...

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66129
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/13/2008 2:22:57 AM

wsg,

right now i see 4 stocks which are coming out of this list

ceo, ts,bhi,rtp any one u like

At 10:40 AM Tuesday (8/12/08), a big institution bought 250,000 shares of (TS) that was worth over 12 $Million$. And from 2-4PM on Monday, another $4 million! Think SOMEBODY knows something? LOL...Like I just said in the last post...out of one industry....and into another! I'd sure like to know what life support system (stock) they unplugged for that $12 Million...

RIGGS

billrider321
70 posts
msg #66139
Ignore billrider321
8/13/2008 1:44:25 PM

WSG,

i see lot of steel secotr stock showing up on your scan.

planning to go long slx whats u your suggestions

Bill

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66141
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/13/2008 2:04:45 PM

Bill -

I don't like the fact that the SLX didn't gap today. Which tells me that there will be a pullback. With no heavy interest from big institution today, that leads me to believe somethings up. I also don't like the move it made today on such conservative volume. It's too low at this point in the session, which makes me think, later today will be all about profit taking from today's move. Now on the other hand, if the SLX can stay around $79.80 till 3:30 or so, then the Bond guys will make it gap for the first session in the morning. But let's see what happens in the next 90 minutes or so. Should be interesting, because of all the money the big boys hid in (TS) yesterday, and 78% of their block money is pouring in today!

RIGGS

billrider321
70 posts
msg #66143
Ignore billrider321
8/13/2008 2:11:54 PM

WSG, thanks for a quick and such a clear explanation..
would like to know your time frame, my time frame is 1 to 4 days
do you see anything else which you might want to pick up.

Does any body has a list of all the etf's which 2X, any idea where i can get a list of all ETF's trading more than 100K.

Bill

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66144
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/13/2008 2:21:30 PM

Bill -

Whenver you talk "Steel," I first usually look at Toyota Motors Corp. (TM), and (GM). And I see one more move up on their chart as early as tomorrow. So I would be very careful about pulling the trigger on the SLX today.

RIGGS

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66146
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/13/2008 2:29:19 PM

There's a million of them (ETF's). What markets are you looking for?...

Try this....

Fetcher[SYMLIST(IBB,GLD,OIL,XLE,RTH,SLX,UYG,DBC,XHB,UNG,XME,
IYC,KBE)
]

RIGGS

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · WALLSTREETGENIUS IS SEEING "DEAD PEOPLE" AGAIN!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.