StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · WALLSTREETGENIUS IS SEEING "DEAD PEOPLE" AGAIN!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66187
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
8/14/2008 1:09:08 PM

8/13/2008 2:21:30 PM (RIGGS)

Whenver you talk "Steel," I first usually look at Toyota Motors Corp. (TM), and (GM). And I see one more move up on their chart as early as tomorrow. So I would be very careful about pulling the trigger on the SLX today.

Now take a look at the SLX today. Down over $2 from yesterday! And why?..."(GM)" up a whole $1 from $10.25 to $11.50 at the time of this post.

IT PAYS TO LISTEN TO A "GENIUS "

- RIGGS -

elis58
11 posts
msg #66194
Ignore elis58
8/14/2008 5:06:25 PM

wanted to ask wsg when do you exactly enter to position ? on opening of the day or you waiting for price to hit yesterday close or high ?
thanks

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66196
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/14/2008 5:30:45 PM

Elis -

I usually enter the last hour of the day. IMO this is the "witching hour!" This is the hour that dictates tomorrows open and future pricing. It's also when big institutions hook up with the "Bond Guys" and hide their money together. This always takes place after 3:PM EST. when the Bond market closes.

RIGGS

johnnyvento
51 posts
msg #66671
Ignore johnnyvento
8/26/2008 1:48:17 AM

WSG said:
LOL...somebody please help this guy understand that "RSI(2)" on it's OWN merritt, cant help itself find daylight from a brown paper lunchbag!

The appearance of several misuses and misunderstandings of the English language is troubling considering the important position this person apparently holds.

1- it's = it is.... the possessive form of *it* is *its* with no apostrophe
2- merit is the proper spelling of "merritt"

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · WALLSTREETGENIUS IS SEEING "DEAD PEOPLE" AGAIN!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.