StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · add column 5 day slope of OBV<< >>Post Follow-up
jbesr1230
28 posts
msg #50614
Ignore jbesr1230
3/20/2007 8:18:23 PM

Hello all,
How would I write a line of code to get the 5 day slope of OBV into a column?
I would expect a number less than 1 but I get a number in millions.

Thanks
jb

DGeorge
10 posts
msg #50694
Ignore DGeorge
3/26/2007 11:03:17 PM

You could put a line like: Show stocks where the 5 day slope of the close is between - .009 - .001

Then add the line like: ADD COLUMN 5 day slope of the close.

Hope this helps.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #50695
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
3/27/2007 1:06:27 AM

Fetcher[
set{s5OBV, 5 day slope of OBV }

add column OBV
add column s5OBV

draw s5OBV
do not draw OBV
close above 20
volume above 10000000
]

Hey SF, this doesn't look right! Slope chart is in millions ?!?!?!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · add column 5 day slope of OBV<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.