StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · can anybody help me?<< >>Post Follow-up
tecnoal
29 posts
msg #33968
Ignore tecnoal
11/16/2004 3:20:23 PM

i'm having problems to create a filter that fetches stocks under a sharp climb of and indicator. For instance, i want to fetch sharp climbs of the accumulation distribution within 1 or 2 days such as date: 11/24/04 CENF or 10/26/04 UMC. i've tried 1 day slope, gained more than ...but don't get so sharp climbs.
i suppose it's very easy but i can't figure out.
anybody can waste 1 min. to help this poor foreigner?
thanks in advance
Carmen

yepher
359 posts
msg #33972
Ignore yepher
11/16/2004 6:34:40 PM

Maybe something like this?

Fetcher[
the 2 day slope of Accumulation Distribution is above 2
and price above 1
and add column 2 day slope of Accumulation Distribution
and sort column 5 descending
]

tecnoal
29 posts
msg #33987
Ignore tecnoal
11/17/2004 12:21:55 PM

thank you very much yepher,
your help has been very much appreciated.
the 2 day slope of accumulation distribution column is very useful.

Thanks again
Carmen

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · can anybody help me?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.