Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/25/2007 1:27:13 PM

Thanks for sharing.

xxxg0t_ric3xxx
21 posts
msg #56085
Ignore xxxg0t_ric3xxx
10/27/2007 3:32:27 PM

Ty TRO I really appreciate how you help other fellow traders who are confused and having a hard time in the stock market. I really loved the way you trade with fading the gap and want this to have more exposure. If you don't mind I will credit you with your system in my blog and teach people about this.
Thanks Just want to see if you consent this please reply

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56088
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
10/27/2007 4:29:09 PM

Sure, feel free to post.

Check out the lastest FADING THE GAP STATISTICS FILTER that I posted today.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · check this out<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.