StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · figured out tradingmarkets.com system<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #56710
Ignore MARY4MONEY
11/12/2007 11:21:11 PM

i taught them back in 2002 about using the rsi(2)-- here is what they use--on their power rating system--1-3 a sell 4-6 ahold 7-10 a buy- since we are at the bottom today off the markets there were many strong buy 9 and 10 s today-just go to there site and plug in what ever stock you want to check-- bidu is an excellent example to show the sell rating at the top was a 1 or strong sell at 410 5 days ago--and at today 300 bottom it was a strong buy 9- once you get the score in the box- just click above where it give you the last 5 days--what they use is rsi(2) below 2 and 5 day historical volatility above 40 and close above ma 200

jbrtrader
32 posts
msg #56751
Ignore jbrtrader
11/14/2007 7:13:36 PM

They just published an article in the recent Nov 07 issue of Stocks&Commodities on RSI(2).This is the 2nd time I read an article on RSI 2 published by them,just wondering how effective this will be in the future if everyone knows about it?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56756
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/14/2007 8:02:33 PM

LOL.... You can lead a horse to water...

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #56776
Ignore nikoschopen
11/15/2007 5:34:41 PM

You can also ride ure horse off the cliff, so I'm told. RSI(2) is great tool to catch a pullback in a bull market, but I hasten to add that it would likely shorten ure life should you use it in a bear market. For some stocks, the RSI will remain under 2 for a long time. Even if the RSI gradually claws its way back above 2, by then the damage is so great that it would be nearly impossible to regain the loss in a near term. Just my useless 2-cents.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #56782
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/15/2007 6:56:19 PM

Who cares about bulls and bears? All that matters is the stock(s) you are in and which way they are going relative to your entry... It's that simple!!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #56784
Ignore nikoschopen
11/15/2007 8:39:47 PM

Who cares? Only a newbie disregards the main trend of the market. It's that simple!

TRO, I have the highest regard for you as a fellow trader, but some of the advice you dole out is plain amateurish. I'm only afraid some novice traders will take ure words literally to their own peril.

quicktrades
21 posts
msg #56787
Ignore quicktrades
11/15/2007 11:10:08 PM

Would you want to sort volatility ascending or descending?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · figured out tradingmarkets.com system<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.