StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · if you can help me - i will make you very very rich<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #75318
Ignore chetron
6/11/2009 9:28:45 PM

MARY4MONEY
- Ignore MARY4MONEY 6/11/2009 9:32:44 AM

FIGURED HOW TO KNOW WHICH STOCKS will continue to move up-- when you get your list- check 2-3 hours before the close on your list go to mffais.com and look up the stock and check the institutional buying and insider buying-- you saw this on vvtv-from tueday was up 15% on wed---- look at this-- 500000 shares bought in ah last night a-just look and see what happening with the stock- if it doesn thave any fuel behind it dont buy--snic on 6-5- you could of bought in ah- and been up 64% in three days--herer are the block buys on 6-5--

isn't that info 3 months old, only the filing is of the past action is recent at mffais.com.

MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #75367
Ignore MARY4MONEY
6/12/2009 4:17:43 PM

GOT IT FIGURED OUT- use a d+(5) part of the adx- and use 40 as you buy point-- does anyone know how to write both the filter and how to add this to your stock graph- also when a stock does go above say the 200ma- you want it to be a new 3 day high and you aldo want it to close above the 1 hour (5)

hawkeyes002
49 posts
msg #75467
Ignore hawkeyes002
6/15/2009 5:39:55 PM

any ideas?

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #75480
Ignore Eman93
6/16/2009 12:14:53 AM

isn't that info 3 months old, only the filing is of the past action is recent at mffais.com.

==========================================================================

I think you need to look at like.......its fresh news to the rest of the market too and they are reacting in a predictable way..

I like to think of it like this........what makes people buy a stock and drive the price up?

1. They think its cheap and will go up.
2. If they see Instituional buying they think those guys are smart "I should jump in." even if its old data its data
3. The chart looks good near a low...not much downside risk
4. A hot sector or a name that has run in the past
5. upgradded or downgraded, Kramer.......any kind of good news

I think the folks at IBD have it right....study the winners..... its more than the chart for bottom picking

Breakouts and Pullbacks, the stock has already drawn intrest and mabye we dont care why.....

I also think Goldman Sacks has the touch of gold....when they upgrade a stock it takes off, Meril is second

I am trying to find the trigger points that make people act....... therefore it is not only just the technicals that are important, it everything else added to it.....who is buying with me....... hows the economic forcast......just think of the check list you run through before you buy...... most of the other buyers are doing the same thing...

What is the most predictable set up? Thats where we should focus our energy......... is it picking bottoms?
Is it trading breakouts, pullbacks....maket leaders....volume with large blocks?

I haven't been doing this long enough to know......

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #75481
Ignore Eman93
6/16/2009 12:29:41 AM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #75484
Ignore chetron
6/16/2009 6:35:50 AM

THANX EMAN

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · if you can help me - i will make you very very rich<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.