StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · larry connors and trading markets.com scammed me on my system<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #83993
Ignore MARY4MONEY
12/8/2009 8:14:36 AM

in 2003 i contacted one of the main guys at tm named brice wrightman- i lived on the high desert and he drove up from LA to visit me one weekend- i show him my rsi-2 system and he is totally blown away-he tells me that he will have me come down to LA to explain it to larry connors and their other big traders-- and that he will get me one of those disclosure contracts to protect- like a fool - I trusted him- never heard from him again--then in 2007 on TM suddenly they publish an article saying the rsi-2 was the best indicator ever and they had done research back to 1995-- and they use it as the main indicator in their power ratings--where they blew it was i had a lot more better stuff for them and they never got it--i can show you messages on the yahoo message boards back in 2002 where i used it to pick off the market bottom in oct 2002-

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #83994
Ignore chetron
modified
12/8/2009 8:26:52 AM

i think you trusted them and gave them you best stuff and now all we have to do is go to trading markets to get it, with all the bells and whistles. sorry. ; )

thanx for the heads up though...

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #83996
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/8/2009 8:40:05 AM

Why are you posting this? I mean, I understand if you are frustrated by the situation, but it was years ago, and the RSI(2) cat has been out of the bag for quite a while now.

If it is because some of the newer members are asking about connors and the RSI(2) system, OK. That would piss me off to if I had identified it and did not get credit. But if you say you have even better stuff, then so what? Looks like you have been making good change on your new system, which should be the real goal of trading (not celebrity).

If you signed an NDA and have a signed copy from them, you have the legal right to sue Connors for lost income based on your ideas. The amount of money you seem to be making on trading should more than cover your legal fees, so why not put this ghost to rest and sue him?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #84011
Ignore chetron
12/8/2009 9:18:11 AM

actually kev, the above post is more his ad, why pay larry to teach m4m's system when you can just pay m4m, than a complaint.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #84015
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/8/2009 10:15:47 AM

i can show you messages on the yahoo message boards back in 2002 where i used it to pick off the market bottom in oct 2002-
++++++++++++++++++++

Then what you are saying is that by the time you met with Connors' group in 2003, this was public knowledge. You posted it on a public forum they obviously read, then you approached them without any NDA in place and showed them the system (which was now out in the public domain).

Sorry that they capitalized on your finding, M4M, but it looks like they did nothing wrong other than not acknowledge that this was not their own finding.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #84020
Ignore karennma
12/8/2009 10:28:18 AM

M4M:
You mustn't feel "scammed" or betrayed about your indicators.
Remember, one day, we're all going to die, and hopefully go to heaven.
When St. Peter asks you what you did to make a difference in the world, you can tell him about the RSI(2).
I can assure you, THAT alone will guarantee you a high place in the sky.
In the spirit of Xmas giving, and sharing ...
Blessings to you, my friend.

XOXOXOXOX
(hugs n' kisses)
:>)

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #84031
Ignore petrolpeter
12/8/2009 1:17:38 PM

RSI : Developed by J.Welles Wilder in 1978.RSI(2) no different than RSI(30) in that respect,just a different time frame.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #84034
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
12/8/2009 1:37:45 PM

RSI : Developed by J.Welles Wilder in 1978.RSI(2) no different than RSI(30) in that respect,just a different time frame.
++++++++++++

Exactly. The innovation was to realize that the RSI indicator was of merit. Wilder chose 14 for intermediate term trading. I can't imagine that he did not evaluate ALL periods from 1 to 20 or higher as part of his development process.

The first application of the RSI(2) to short term trading does not have such an undisputed lineage. It may have been M4M who first posted on this (as he is now doing with the weekly and monthly variations of the RSI(2)), But unless there is a seminal publication in the field that clearly establishes ownership, as there is with Wilder's RSI, then it is only a "he said, she said" argument.

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #84042
Ignore fortyfour
12/8/2009 2:12:24 PM

Williams %r(2) is BETTER.
If this has not been used in these forums......... then..... give me money and call it
fortyfours indicator.

You have gotta be shitting me that this guy thinks that buying thrusts, panic, hysteria,
manipulation etc.. resulting in very short - term oversoldness is his creation, or that
the derivative of such is his creation.....

Long dead speculators are collectiively rolling where there eyes used to be in their
graves....... "Nothing in the stock market is new....Its as old as the hills". Even
this was said by someone famous a long time ago .

MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #84043
Ignore MARY4MONEY
12/8/2009 2:23:24 PM

no i called bryce about it at trading markets and he came to my home and he learned from me- they knew nothing about it until i gave it to them

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · larry connors and trading markets.com scammed me on my system<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.