StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · like i told you all a couple weeks ago we were at matket top because<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #82145
Ignore MARY4MONEY
10/30/2009 3:12:35 PM

many of the indexes were at >99.5% on the monthly rsi-2-- its really irrates me that they wont do monthly results on here- there is no reason but that they dont want you to know where major market reversals are

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #82148
Ignore karennma
10/30/2009 3:36:48 PM

M4M:
Try www.freestockcharts.com
I'm sure you'll be able to adjust their indicators to your liking.
They've got 1 min., 2, min, 5 min., 10 min, 30 min., hourly, daily, wkly, mthly, quartly, etc. ...
AND ... BTW ...
They''re offering their "GOLD" service for free until Nov. 9.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #82149
Ignore karennma
10/30/2009 3:44:10 PM

M4M;
You'll have to "work" with it, but RSI(8) works fairly well on the "daily" setting of freestockcharts.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #82153
Ignore karennma
10/30/2009 5:19:03 PM

Here's a video of their "Halloween Release" ... just out today ....

HERE

jnafach
74 posts
msg #82155
Ignore jnafach
10/30/2009 7:26:27 PM

well the RSI could stay overbougt for long long time and can be oversold for long time like in february were it stayed oversold for 2-3 weeks and dropped 15-20%, today drop worries me somehow as I would have expected 0.5% drop after yesterday rise after false GDP but today 3% drop is worrisome. Anyway I have read an article showing that stock changes in Oct seems almost same as in September and it did expected stocks to drop in late october and I wish I did believe that I would have made good money. So if history repeat itself may have increase in stock charts in coming month till middle of it, the only worrisome sign is that SPX crossed te MA50

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · like i told you all a couple weeks ago we were at matket top because<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.