StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · most r sheep on here-gave you dead bottom buys yesterday<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #59062
Ignore MARY4MONEY
modified
1/17/2008 10:00:41 AM

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #59074
Ignore curmudgeon
1/17/2008 1:24:55 PM

Why can't I shake this suspicion that several of the nicks on here are the same person?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #59079
Ignore nikoschopen
1/17/2008 5:53:23 PM

With all due respect for our most pathological bull, I must say that Mary is one of a kind in her own world. May God bless the "sheeps".

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #59081
Ignore maxreturn
1/17/2008 6:59:26 PM

Niko...yes, I must count myself as just one of the many sheep. Laughing all the way to the bank by buying puts every time he proclaims a bottom.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #59090
Ignore petrolpeter
1/18/2008 3:19:05 AM

I think the big bear may have eaten the shepherd right in the middle of a postingLOL.

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #59109
Ignore curmudgeon
1/18/2008 11:49:57 AM

>>Mary is one of a kind in her own world

Yeah maybe so. Maybe all our resident "gurus" drink the same Koolaid and thus have the same "voice" in their posts.

How's that bottom looking now?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #59113
Ignore nikoschopen
1/18/2008 12:33:46 PM

Yeah maybe so. Maybe all our resident "gurus" drink the same Koolaid and thus have the same "voice" in their posts.

Dude, ure post-traumatic riddled post makes me feel like I'm on acid although I'm sober as hell. Everybody knows that I have issues with Mary's calls. So, just what the hell is wrong with that?

BTW, for the record, I covered my short and reversed my position.

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #59117
Ignore curmudgeon
1/18/2008 1:02:33 PM

nikoschopen I dont have any idea what you're talking about. I think you misunderstood what I said.

I too, have issues with all the dumbass gurus here. I agree with you on that. I wish they would all STFU. I also kinda think that several of the nicks here may be the same person.

You said Mary is in a class by herself. I agreed that may be true because they (the dumbass guru MF's) might all be drinking the same koolaid and therefore sound like the same person.

Sorry I messed with yer dopamine levels.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #59119
Ignore nikoschopen
1/18/2008 1:42:01 PM

Since I too had a run-in with linguistically incorrect postures in the past that have often flew in the face of common decency, I forgive you on the ground that you make ureself clearer in the future.

At any rate, madness do take its toll when it comes to the inconvenient truth behind Mary's motto: "I won't be undersold!"

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #59121
Ignore curmudgeon
1/18/2008 2:18:21 PM

Come to think of it having a superpower to make people hallucinate might not be a bad thing. I could work for the fed or treasury dept and create statistics on the economy or better yet a rating agency and create AAA RBMS's.

It would be a great way to pick up chicks too. "No really, I'm Brad Pitt (zap) see.....

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · most r sheep on here-gave you dead bottom buys yesterday<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.