StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my 17 aug calls even the last 2 days of exp-can make big money>500% for the week<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #77898
Ignore karennma
8/24/2009 12:16:37 PM

jrbikes
jrbikes 8/23/2009 10:04:54 PM
I am no genious, but didnt anyone see one of the greatest wealth transferances in the history of man,

=================================================================================

Well, yeah. M4M did.
And according to my calculations, he's made about $6 million $$$s in the last 6 months.
;>)
Just think ...
If we'd known THEN (6 mos. ago) what we know now, we'd 've made a "killing" too!

LOL!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #77899
Ignore karennma
8/24/2009 12:18:41 PM

jrbikes
jrbikes 8/23/2009 10:04:54 PM
I watched men at work loose $30.000 a week in their retirement accounts, someone got that money, considering that it is in cyber space.
===================================================================

Mmmmmm ..
yeah!
Think about all that FEAR we could've made money on!
$$$$$

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #77921
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/25/2009 1:58:08 AM

6 million, If I made that money, I wouldnt be posting on SF, I would be in St Croix laying on the beach with a asian girl, why? because I could!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #77931
Ignore karennma
8/25/2009 9:23:31 AM

Hanging out on a beach and fulfilling your fantasies is fine, but when you have THAT much money ... IMHO, it's time to "give back".
I want to give M4M a big THANK YOU for being willing to share all he knows.
Eventhough he clearly doesn't "need" the money, he still trades and is UNSELFISH with his knowledge.
God bless you M4M ... and TRO, and Chetron and Eman and all the rest .. for your kind generosity.

Give a man fish, you feed him for a day.
TEACH a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

"To Those Given Much ... Much is Expected"
Luke 12:48

LebowskiUrbanAchievers
56 posts
msg #77950
Ignore LebowskiUrbanAchievers
8/25/2009 3:35:17 PM

I would be interested in reading the original M4M trading strategy is there an address for that?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #77960
Ignore chetron
8/25/2009 6:12:50 PM

AREN'T YOU GIVING BACK EVERY TIME YOU SPEND IT??????????

= D

mystiq
650 posts
msg #77972
Ignore mystiq
8/25/2009 10:05:20 PM

Hanging out on a beach and fulfilling your fantasies is fine, but when you have THAT much money ... IMHO, it's time to "give back".
I want to give M4M a big THANK YOU for being willing to share all he knows.
Eventhough he clearly doesn't "need" the money, he still trades and is UNSELFISH with his knowledge.
God bless you M4M ... and TRO, and Chetron and Eman and all the rest .. for your kind generosity.

Give a man fish, you feed him for a day.
TEACH a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

"To Those Given Much ... Much is Expected"
Luke 12:48
======================================
karenma (-.-) I emphatically agree with your train of thought !

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #77976
Ignore jrbikes
8/25/2009 11:09:57 PM

You are right! but its not a fantasy of mine, I just like asian women because they are family oriented and they are not so materialistic as (American women), work most men into the ground!

As for M4M, I mean no harm, but I have asked M$M questions and someone else replies, I just want to learn!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #77990
Ignore karennma
8/26/2009 9:43:16 AM

jrbikes
jrbikes 8/25/2009 11:09:57 PM
As for M4M, I mean no harm, but I have asked M$M questions and someone else replies, I just want to learn!
=========================================================================

Why are you complaining? You got an ANSWER didn't you?
LOL!

"I had no shoes and complained,
until I met a man who had no feet."

;>)

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #78008
Ignore jrbikes
8/26/2009 11:06:25 AM

What? M$M cant asnswer his own post, I am not complaining!

IF you start a post and a question is asked, shouldnt you answer, hey, nevermind, I dont want to argue, I was just asking a question, I didnt know it would turn into a philisophical debate on why I am not happy!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my 17 aug calls even the last 2 days of exp-can make big money>500% for the week<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.