StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my july calls goog at 502 aapl at 116 qqqq at 46.25 rimm at 162<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #52347
Ignore MARY4MONEY
6/20/2007 6:56:16 AM

im up >200% on them so far- got july calls goog 530-600 qqqq 47-51 aapl 125-145 rimm 170-205 and i do explain how i find the bottoms on these in previous messages and also how to check out the call volume to find out the powerful these moves will be-my 7-21 predictions-- qqqq >50.50 goog >550 aapl >137 rimm >187

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #58211
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/17/2007 1:25:49 AM

From StockScores:

1. GOOG
GOOG is one of the most actively traded stocks in the world which makes it easy to trade because you can move in and out of the stock or its option quite easily. This week, the chart of GOOG shows a break down from a short term upward trend that sets up a falling top pattern. That makes it probable that the stock will move lower over the next few weeks. What is important is the risk reward of the trade. If correct, the stock has good potential to fall to the $615 price point. The recent high of $724.80 establishes resistance that a person can use as the stop loss point. The idea here is to either short sell the stock or buy a Put option with the intention to cover the short at a loss if it closes above $725. With the stock's Friday close around $690, there is a $35 risk on the trade with about $75 of profit potential, making the risk reward ratio better than the requisite 1 to 2 risk reward ratio.

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · my july calls goog at 502 aapl at 116 qqqq at 46.25 rimm at 162<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.