StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · need hellp with short filter to find stocks plunging fastest<< >>Post Follow-up
woofys
212 posts
msg #32834
Ignore woofys
8/12/2004 9:56:12 PM

Here's one of my ideas: Fetcher [optionable stocks in decreasing down trend and price is decreasing and rsi(2) is above 40 and rsi(2) is decreasing and average volume(90) is above 1000000 and volume is above 1000000 and price is between $26 and $10]
any help would be appreciated.

robdavis
69 posts
msg #32863
Ignore robdavis
8/16/2004 7:50:20 PM

Woofy,

First of all, you want to create a watchlist of optionable stocks; I've called it "OptionableStocks". And then, and only when you have a watch list, you will be able to try the following filter:

Fetcher[/*THIS IS A SHORT FILTER*/

Show stocks where

/*PRICE AND VOLUME*/
close is between 10 and 26
and volume is above 1000000
and average volume(90) is above 1000000

/*WANTED: DOWN TREND IN PRICE*/
and close has been decreasing over the last 3 days

/*WANTED: HIGH RELATIVE STRENGTH*/
and RSI(2) is above 40

/*WANTED: DOWN TREND IN RELATIVE STRENGTH*/
and RSI(2) has been decreasing over the last 3 days

/*WANTED: OPTIONABLE STOCKS*/
and apply to watchlist(OptionableStocks)
]

There are a few things to keep in mind.

1) Many numbers in this filter are arbitrary; feel free to make changes to any and all numbers in this filter.

2) I haven't changed anything as to your ideas; but I translated your ideas to a language the computer will understand.

3) This filter won't work, until you create in your SF account a large enough watch list with the name OptionableStocks.

I hope this helps.

Rob

woofys
212 posts
msg #32891
Ignore woofys
8/19/2004 8:05:49 PM

robdavis....thank you rob

woofys
212 posts
msg #32892
Ignore woofys
8/19/2004 8:08:00 PM

matthewcmt...thank you matthewcmt

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · need hellp with short filter to find stocks plunging fastest<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.