StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · no subject<< >>Post Follow-up
gwood704
13 posts
msg #48020
Ignore gwood704
11/17/2006 4:47:30 PM

I screen for stocks with a 10 SMA that is above the 40 SMA and whose 40 SMA is also above a 60 SMA.

How do you ensure that stocks that DON'T have a 60 SMA are not excluded simply because they don't have 60 days of trading history?

Thank you.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #48037
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/18/2006 3:23:58 PM

I would think you would have to write a separate filter or test for something that indicates the stock is older/younger than 60 days... just guessing.

Fetcher[
close days ago equal 0
]

jacobnbr1
37 posts
msg #48039
Ignore jacobnbr1
11/18/2006 3:58:32 PM

being a sma guy myself, i made this to aid what i needed at the time..
still had to do a visual scan of what i was looking for but at-least i wasn't waisting my time looking through charts that didnt apply.

Show all stocks where MA(9) crossed above MA(18) within 1 day ago
MA(60) below MA(18)
price between 1 and 20
volume increasing

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · no subject<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.