StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick II<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54465
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/30/2007 10:27:58 PM

hey lefty, took a look at those stocks, DNAG, hmmmm, thats one of those spikers! I traded that stock when it was DNAP! it scares me! I like PLRS!

called AAGH at the first of august, I was a little early, also you might want to watch CEOA, I been to busy lately to mess with these stocks, trying to get me a new JOB(just over broke) status!

Any thoughts?

here is my list!

AGIX
LTHU
SGN
UGHO
IVFH
CNMI
GSML
MPRG
GSCT
AAGH
NIHK
MENV got some others, all of those but 2 are just quik trend line glances, just scanning through charts and they looked o.k. to me but as with anything else, its allways subjective!

Here is some more on my list, these are under the 10% scan, and some are the Ascending triangle and the Descending triangle!

GHLT
MPRG
UVUM
RGNO
OPBL (watch this one)
ECPN
BBI
BBI.B
GTRE
These 2 BBI, seem to emulate each other, fall and winter are coming up and people are going to be setting at home watching movies! just my 2 cents!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick II<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.