StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53854
Ignore nikoschopen
8/5/2007 4:44:58 PM

Jr,

I say ure crazy to trade pennies while holding a full-time job. However, if you can consistently suck the juice, be sure to sign me up. I'll be ure first, if not the most devoted, student. LOL

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53855
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/5/2007 5:12:39 PM

you are right,LOL,LOL,LOL, it can be done succesfully!

I tell you what, I will give you a list of my next 10 trades and if it looks good, we can start the Teacher-Student relationship, for a small fee of course!
LOL,LOL,LOL!

No, Im just kidding! I know its crazy, but what are you gonna do!
I dont have much choice now, it will change in the future!

Niagara
49 posts
msg #53862
Ignore Niagara
8/5/2007 9:51:50 PM

nikoschopen, You are a full time pro. You can afford to use tradestation, and know how to program it and stockfetcher. You have a bank account which allows you some latitude, and you have recently made 20 percent daytrading. You are a loner, and do not want to become distracted. Why would you want to learn anything new.
The horizontal lines are just reference lines, and can be removed. Background color can be changed, as well as many other features. I like Stockshare, lots of features, but compared to Tradestation, it is a low end program without programability.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53863
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
8/5/2007 10:19:14 PM

Geez, thanks for the compliment but I too want to socialize at times (and learn from others as well), ya know. ;)

As for the horizontal lines, I was merely curious. Could you explain what purpose they serve?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53864
Ignore nikoschopen
8/5/2007 10:37:10 PM

Jr,

I hear ya loud and clear. In any case, I hope you will become successful enough to quit that stinking day job. You have my blessing, bro.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53866
Ignore jrbikes
8/5/2007 11:04:25 PM

Niko! you are well regarded here on SF, I am just a novice, but I believe my system has merit, I realize that the majority of people here disregard my babbling, but thats o.k. If one person believes, then we can change the world! LOL! no but really, I appreciate your comments, I thought it did o.k. on
GTRE
SFLK
TIDE

Think about Edison and Franklin, and they doughted them! HERETICS!
Its just so simple!

It picked QID proshares over a week ago! ( I think thats what it is, Im dislexic sometimes) I was gonna post it, but I figured no one would pay it much attention!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53871
Ignore karennma
8/6/2007 8:14:16 AM

hey jr:
niko opened a chatroom for us.
go to the challenge thread and stop by while you're at work.
:>)

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53875
Ignore nikoschopen
8/6/2007 9:09:48 AM

Actually, Karen forgot to look at the new thread that was made solely for that purpose. You can find the new thread, "Instant Messaging Now Available", here.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53876
Ignore nikoschopen
8/6/2007 9:15:44 AM

But you might want to start a chat room of ure own that deals exclusively in pennies.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53881
Ignore jrbikes
modified
8/6/2007 7:14:24 PM

Im glad someone did, I was beggining to wonder when they were gonna start ragging on for these pennies! I will give it a try! posting new picks tonight with update on previous picks! I will post it in the General Discussion Forum!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap pick<< 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.