StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
Niagara
49 posts
msg #53129
Ignore Niagara
7/15/2007 9:15:00 AM

http://www.StockSharePublishing.com/ChartLib/BIOHF_07_15_09_02_1184504536.png

This is a penny stock which has been consolidating on an uptrend for several days now. It finishes the day higher than the early part of the day. I think it is going higher, in fact I am holding some. I think there is alot of logic to penny stocks except that they are not quite as liquid.
All of the uptrend screens listed here can be used for penny stocks with the end filter price between 0 and 100, or use TRO's next NTRI filter.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53145
Ignore jrbikes
7/15/2007 8:45:42 PM

I have done nicely with penny stocks, except when I deviate from my system (when emotions take over) to trade pennies it has to be mechanical, as with any stock, If you look at the statistics on penny stock trading, the volume increases every year, it is the last bastion of cheapness, I tracked one penny trader for the first 3 months of this year, amazing! to say the least! dont ask me why I am so enticed by pennies, I guess it is something I just have to do! BIOHF trading above the EMA(18) uptrending, looks a little scary at this point, volume slowed down, but it has the signal to go higher! will keep an eye on it, thanks for the heads up on that site!

later

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53146
Ignore jrbikes
7/15/2007 9:44:16 PM

any one interested on posting penny stocks they think will go up! based on filters of course, ex: cpnlq, dphiq, menv, chtr, cpst, look at this stuff man, its a cash cow! come on guys, I cant afford $80.00 stocks, (ooops, now you know)!

EMA(18) crossed above MA(53) in the last 6 months
close between .01 and 5
close greater than open
Draw weekly RSI(2)
Draw RSI(14)
close above EMA(18)

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #53161
Ignore luc1grunt
7/16/2007 7:57:30 AM

"I cant afford $80.00 stocks, (ooops, now you know)!"

?????

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #53177
Ignore nikoschopen
7/16/2007 3:44:23 PM

In other words, everything about this market is crap. Even though I might be a perma bear, my gut feeling tells me something isn't right about this market. I had the same feeling back in the early part of 2000 just before the crash. But since when did my gut feelings counted in the market anyway? My suggestion is that you refrain from throwing caution to the wind because you'll not get compensated for ure stupidity.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53179
Ignore jrbikes
7/16/2007 7:04:22 PM

yeah, Niko yor are so right, we forget the cyclical nature of life, all good things must come to an end, its prevalent in nature, everything has a life cycle, one lesson I have learned is that when it looks like everything is going fine, something is about to break! back to these pennies, love em!
I honestly believe if you could master 2 patterns you could become financially independent in 2 years!

oh yeah, them 80 dollar stocks, 100 shares is $8.000.00, go figure! Im only in 2 pennies right now, up 125% as of now, need to check the chart, see ya

Niagara
49 posts
msg #53197
Ignore Niagara
7/17/2007 5:39:29 PM

I agree in that it is just more fun to have a thousand shares of something than ten. You can't margin a stock below six dollars, but who cares.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53202
Ignore jrbikes
7/17/2007 8:41:26 PM

yeah, them dang margins, I work full time so its really hard to trade anyway, so my reasoning is if the stock im in tanks while Im at work, then at least I dont loose my shirt, know what I mean, Ive even had trouble getting out, but thats o.k. I try to pick stocks that have a lot of volume with some new-news or something big coming up, its all in the charts anyway, I would love to trade full time with higher price stocks, its much easier for a $40 stock to move 1 or 2 dollars in a short amount of time, but that $25.000.00 to start a new account to trade on just seems to elude me, I can only do two full trades a week! I will get there, just have to be patient! oh yeah, I was away for a year, so its nice to be back and read all this stuff!

thanks to all for your input and scans, Ive learned a lot from everyone here, I may trade pennies, but make no mistake, Ive payed for the privelage to trade, education is never free!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #53229
Ignore karennma
7/18/2007 1:22:59 PM

Here's some that have hit rock bottom.
You can buy 'em cheap.
EFCL
IBTY
AESK
IPEI
WHKA
BRVO

WHY do I not like penny stocks?
Look at the 2-year charts.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #53242
Ignore jrbikes
7/18/2007 9:00:46 PM

dont want any of those, I got something better in mind, I REFUSE to trade pink sheets, BRVO looked good when it went from .25 to 1.00, but they tanked, most pennies do, its all news hype driven, its greed, pure and simple!

they are like perch, suck the worm right off your hook if your not careful!

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · penny crap<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.