StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · solar index<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
13th_floor
724 posts
msg #63197
Ignore 13th_floor
6/1/2008 8:48:11 AM

guru,

I have the same list as you except I also have solar related ones DESC NOEC RSOL SOL YTEC

guru_trader
485 posts
msg #63218
Ignore guru_trader
6/2/2008 12:54:54 AM

I had a little fun with this one ... look at the blue line (ipc) crossing the red line (iprstan) and the price movement several days after

Fetcher[
and symlist(AKNS,ASTI,CSIQ,CSUN,CY,DSTI,EMKR,ENER,ESLR,FSLR,HOKU,JASO,KYO,LDK,WFR,SOLF,SPIR,SUNV,SPWR,STP,TSL,WWAT,XSNX,YGE,DESC,NOEC,RSOL,SOL,YTEC)
and symlist(TAN)

/* Comparative Relative Strength Indicators */
and set{ipc,indposition(close,20)}
and set{rstan,relative strength(TAN,1)}
and set{iprstan,indposition(rstan,20)}

and set{close_rstan, ipc - iprstan}
and draw close_rstan
and draw close_rstan line at 0

and draw ipc
and draw iprstan on plot ipc

and ipc 1 day ago < 0.25
and ipc crossed above 0.25

and date offset 0
]

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · solar index<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.