StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · solve this puzzle and you will be rich<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #63577
Ignore MARY4MONEY
6/11/2008 6:45:57 AM

and nobody has yet been able to solve this for me- you want to get rich- figure out how to get all the block trades >5000 shares on all optioinable stocks and then make a 30 day moving average of of their block trade volume and divide it into each closes block volume to look for giant volume spikes-that will give 10-20 ringer every day- after you have these numbers its very easy to check and see if they were buys or sells- what i want is like my volume spike indicator set{vol%,volume/average volume(30)}------- eg.----set{blockspike,blockvolume/avergae blockvolue(30)}- if you look back you will see about 55% of these giant moves up on stocks had a giant block trades spike within a few days of their move s up--- i can give you 1000 s of examples-- dndn droped 8-4.60- at 4.60 there was a 500k buy- that would of given you a 25X spike- if you had my above puzzled solved- 4 days later it went to 7.70$-- on 11-30-07- their would of been a 10x spike on ldk at <30- 17 days later it went to 76$--this is great for earnings fda news and mergers

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · solve this puzzle and you will be rich<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.