StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · what the market is likely do do<< >>Post Follow-up
MARY4MONEY
806 posts
msg #82401
Ignore MARY4MONEY
11/4/2009 7:47:52 AM

okay we have brokendown the weekly rsi-2 low bottom trend line calculated from using the 3-6 and 7-10 market bottoms-but we bottomed out yesterday at the dia qqqq and spy forming a 1 2 3 bottom like the previous 2 bottoms using the daily rsi-2- we have formed the first 2 peaks of the head and shoulder formation by formimg the left shoulder-the head --and we are just coming off ther bottom of the right shoulder- you use the ;left shoulder high as our next high on these indexes- and then wait for the indexes to break below the shoulder line which is the 11-2-09 low and the left shoulder s bottom -this will tell use if the market is going to fail-actually from a profit view point- i wish we could start over and over at our 3-6-09 bottom to catch these big moves again--

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #82402
Ignore karennma
11/4/2009 7:55:46 AM

MARY4MONEY
- MARY4MONEY 11/4/2009 7:47:52 AM
- i wish we could start over and over at our 3-6-09 bottom to catch these big moves again--

================================================================================

I WISH !
Lately, I've found myself "wishing" I could turn back the clock.

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #82408
Ignore tmanbone
modified
11/4/2009 8:56:41 AM

107.35 on the SPY, M4M? is this your line of thinking? Can you elaborate on your definition of a 1, 2, 3 bottom? Thanks,

heypa
283 posts
msg #82429
Ignore heypa
11/4/2009 1:26:50 PM

The market i likely to what the market is likely to do.
If you know what the market is likely to do more than 50% of the time you could easily be high on the Forbes list.
What's your ranking?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · what the market is likely do do<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.