StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · zzzzzzzzzz<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
maxreturn
745 posts
msg #46773
Ignore maxreturn
9/7/2006 9:25:31 AM

zzzzzzz. Long periods of nothingness on this forum. I know I'm just as guilty as the next guy because I haven't contributed much lately.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #46777
Ignore nikoschopen
9/7/2006 3:10:32 PM

I think there will be a big selloff from here going forward. Watcha think?!

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #46778
Ignore luc1grunt
9/7/2006 4:33:32 PM

I'll likely be Long during the selloff, he he he.

marine2
963 posts
msg #46779
Ignore marine2
9/7/2006 4:34:08 PM

Why would there be a sell off? Oil prices going down, interest rates hikes have stopped. Nothing going on around the world that is stopping the earth's rotation, gold is going down, companies are reconfiguring their pension packages due to Governments new law, the markets valuation is at a nice level, we are making vast improvements in finding more oil and useing alternative fuels, companies are lowering workers wages and benefits to more fit the worlds economy and not have us be so far out ahead of the pack, real estate prices/valuations and interest rates affecting cd's and money market performance is beginning to go down. Gives you a sense that money has to flow back into the stock market.

I believe in looking at the glass half full instead of half empty.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #46781
Ignore maxreturn
modified
9/7/2006 5:00:40 PM

I'm with Niko. We've had quite a rally. Seasonally the stock market rallies quite strongly in the 4th quarter. My prediction is a selloff prior to the 4th quarter rally.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46786
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/7/2006 6:52:11 PM

What are you talking about?

There are contributions every week!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #46816
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
9/9/2006 6:10:35 PM

When will some of you ever learn to read charts? Did you NOT read my "HISTOGRAM MAGIC" thread? There will be no "sell off!" More than that....there is no indication that there will be.

Look at the SMA(20) along with DMA! The market is in the midst of riding a tidal wave just as I predicted a couple of months ago. The MACD is so far above the zero line, that not even Anna Nicole Smith could F**K this up!

Stay the course.....it will only get better!

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #46817
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
9/9/2006 6:54:15 PM

Someone just said....."I'm with Niko. We've had quite a rally."

"quite a rally?" LOL....the market hasn't even popped yet!
Funny....

- RIGGS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46819
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/9/2006 8:16:20 PM

How's it hanging, Riggs?

You know my email address.

heypa
283 posts
msg #46831
Ignore heypa
9/10/2006 11:48:46 AM

marine2 you said "i look at the glass as half full not half empty"

Don't take sides it's just a half glass .Neither half full nor half empty.It's ok to be optomistic but don't think you can predict.While it's better to purchase an up moving stock than one going down that alone is no predictor of future price action.It,s how you get out each time with consistancy that determines success or failure.We little guys have neither the computing power nor the information to get a real handle on the future direction of the market in general let alone a specific stock. TRO has said it how many times but how many have listened?

StockFetcher Forums · Filter Exchange · zzzzzzzzzz<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.