StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A filter worth paying for<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52950
Ignore nikoschopen
7/10/2007 4:54:31 PM

The harsh criticism of my post above wasn't so much directed at how much you have as much as not knowing why you've lost all that money in the first place AND not taking the responsibility of learning the ropes the proper way but to dodge the problem instead by taking short cuts (as if buying others' system will help you recover the losses).

Be that as it may, allow me to make a slight modification to the TRO's gibberish maxim. In my soooo humble an opinion (and it's always humble in my opinion), it's neither WHAT or HOW you trade but HOW NOT to trade. Hence the bigger gibberish goes like this:

IT'S NOT HOW YOU TRADE IT, IT'S (KNOWING) HOW NOT TO TRADE IT!

glgene
613 posts
msg #52951
Ignore glgene
7/10/2007 4:59:22 PM

To TRO,

Where is "Muddy's/Wallman's "WAIT FOR GREEN" method?"

Zackman

rtucker
318 posts
msg #52954
Ignore rtucker
modified
7/10/2007 6:24:52 PM

"g

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #52955
Ignore maxreturn
7/10/2007 6:54:02 PM

rtucker...very well stated!

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #52957
Ignore karennma
7/10/2007 6:57:09 PM

nikoschopen
nikoschopen 7/10/2007 1:54:31 PM

In my soooo humble an opinion (and it's always humble in my opinion), it's neither WHAT or HOW you trade but HOW NOT to trade. Hence the bigger gibberish goes like this:
IT'S NOT HOW YOU TRADE IT, IT'S (KNOWING) HOW NOT TO TRADE IT!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

LOL!
How true!!
And, at THAT point, Anthony ...
when you've learned how NOT to trade ... you WILL find "your" holygrail.
:>)

pops
19 posts
msg #52963
Ignore pops
7/10/2007 8:37:10 PM

To glgene---to find Muddy's "wait for the green method", Google "greenonthescreen".

yahuar22
9 posts
msg #52965
Ignore yahuar22
7/10/2007 9:28:05 PM

where can I find (Muddy's/Wallman's "WAIT FOR GREEN")info.
thank you

miketranz
956 posts
msg #52969
Ignore miketranz
7/10/2007 10:51:17 PM

Anthony,you are not alone.My advice is to step back and observe.Stop trading and watch the market for a while.Put together a watch list of a few stocks that you traded with success in the past.Focus on your winning trades.Stick to what ever you were doing in the past that bought positive results.Look over your trading records to spot your weakness.Go back in with a plan.Print out a chart on every trade you take.Mark your entry,then your stop loss.The reason most people lose money trading is they can't take a loss.If you keep your downside risk low,you'll stay in the game.Try to hit "singles" every day.Start back in with small size and only increase it when your back on track.Make the adjustmentments and change your approach.Good luck,Mike.......

corsino
259 posts
msg #52974
Ignore corsino
7/11/2007 12:25:13 AM

Anthony
You don't need to pay for a filter. Actually, you don't need a filter.....you need a new YOU. Scrap what you have been doing, because obviously it hasn't been working. But you already know it.But if you need some method to point you to a short list of possible stocks to buy, here's a suggestion that I've tried in the past:
Go to a library that subscribes to VALUE LINE. Many do. Although VALUE LINE publishes detailed research on many stocks, it also publishes (at least they used to) a smaller document giving the rating of many stocks.It also lists the stocks whose ratings have changed. What worked for me, was buying stocks whose rating had been upgraded from a No.2 to a No.1.This is probably a better filter than 99%. But as they say...the rest is up to you.

slotmarket
59 posts
msg #52975
Ignore slotmarket
7/11/2007 2:09:29 AM

"rtucker
7/10/2007 3:24:52 PM

Some may actually believe their system works for some of the people, but, rest assured that all will primarily be interested in parting you from your hard earned money."

I don't believe you're referring any of the posters to this thread.

OK, Anthony, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is. Contact me and you'll get a working/profitable filter for FREE.

PS. When you have found me, the filter will be there waiting for you. Again, no joke. If you are unable to find me, then it'd be fair to say you didn't desereve it.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · A filter worth paying for<< 1 2 3 4 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.