StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · All Aboard!! Choo chooooo .....<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
fortyfour
189 posts
msg #84829
Ignore fortyfour
modified
12/22/2009 6:24:26 PM

I think the long 2x and 3x etfs are a very good thing for a lot of people

Different strokes.. different.... folks. I see them as longer lasting swing trades than
many stocks.....similar to appls and bidu but with better oomph!

I dont watch nickels/dimes but by looking at the charts of the LONGS ...
I dont see a problem with price closely matching the underlying.

Although I did not take it..... TNA came up as a buy candidate "offset 15"
and is up 18% where SPY is up 1 or 2 %

No company risk with oooph!
If you are the type that adds to / builds positions then your account is larger
....leveraged to do so.

Keven, I doubt you a picked a long term top in gold.

ps: I wouldnt own a junior miner if you paid me.

Gold, and dollar down will probably be bought soon.

People.... expect Kevins overhead resistance to check any rally in gold
and provide a shorting opportunity.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #84865
Ignore karennma
modified
12/23/2009 1:51:28 PM

Lordy!
It's about time!
Indexes up the most today ...
HUI +4%
GDM +4%
GOX +4%

Oh! .. and
XAU +4%

:>)

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · All Aboard!! Choo chooooo .....<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.