StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone else hoping for a recession?<< >>Post Follow-up
as214
184 posts
msg #51052
Ignore as214
4/13/2007 12:34:32 AM

Like to pick up some parts of a company on the cheap. My portfolio is doing well but getting closer to fair valuation. Nothing looks extremely cheap anymore. Nissan (NSANY) is coming close but not there yet.

pocrane
10 posts
msg #51169
Ignore pocrane
4/16/2007 9:49:40 PM

as214

What about LCC? Is ZEUS near its fair valuation? Did you ever buy QI?
pocrane

as214
184 posts
msg #51194
Ignore as214
4/18/2007 1:31:45 PM

Hi pocrane,

ZEUS is valued conservatively in the high 30's, I'm holding it much longer. I never did buy QI, too bad though. If it ever comes back down to low 14s I will, but I doubt it! I could have picked it up in the high 13's but my stubborness got the best of me on that one. The other symobl I think you gave is US AIR. I would never buy an airline stock just too many external factors to contend with. As a disciple of Buffett Ive listened to him so Ive never even contemplated buying an airline stock. I think the private aircraft industry is a much more fiscally prudent and viable option going forward. Warren bought Netjets and they made 110 million last quarter, and their growth is only just begun. Big international expansion plans all over Europe and the Pacific Rim. I've heard that XJT and Air France have the most attractive valuations just from third party speak but I've never looked at them.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Anyone else hoping for a recession?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.