StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Applying filters to watch list<< >>Post Follow-up
jaja
3 posts
msg #57514
Ignore jaja
12/4/2007 11:21:00 AM

Hello;

Is there any way I can take a watch list, and show how many filters, from filters I select, hit on that watch list? Sort of like the "analyze stocks" feature from the homepage, but run against each stock in my watch list.

jaja
3 posts
msg #57527
Ignore jaja
12/4/2007 1:08:56 PM

From user manual.....

By default, StockFetcher will scan all stocks when performing a screen. Sometimes, it isn’t
necessary to see all matches. As an example, when developing an exit strategy, it is helpful to
look at specific stocks that have already met an entry requirement. On StockFetcher, this is
accomplished by applying a filter specifically to a list of stocks called the watch list.

Simply adding the phrase apply to watch list tells StockFetcher to scan stocks in the watch
list. For example the following phrase

MA(50) crossed above MA(200) And apply to watch list

provides the crossover as an exit condition, but only for the stocks that are currently in the watch
list.

jaja
3 posts
msg #57528
Ignore jaja
12/4/2007 1:15:31 PM

However, this still doesn't do what I'm looking for. Any thoughts on this?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Applying filters to watch list<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.