StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Asking you for another small favor<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #52856
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
7/7/2007 3:27:55 PM

56 Deluxe needs your vote

Thanks to everyone 56 Deluxe made it to the finals.

http://i19.tinypic.com/4u1ky9c.jpg

We played a great show and it aired on local Tucson, AZ TV last night, Friday, July 6 at 9:30PM.

Now, you have to vote for the final time.

First sign in or join here:

http://www.fox11az.com/sharedcontent/membership/join.jsp

Then vote for 56 Deluxe:

http://www.fox11az.com/musicmelee/final.html

Just click on 56 Deluxe, scroll down and click on VOTE.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your support.

Avery aka TheRumpledOne
www.56deluxe.com

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #52858
Ignore johnpaulca
7/7/2007 5:22:11 PM

Done...Country Boy Lost in the Blues...you guys rock.

pops
19 posts
msg #52891
Ignore pops
7/8/2007 10:27:20 PM

Once again, your wish is granted. Thank you for all the small favors you have granted the readers of this forum in the past.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #52901
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/9/2007 10:21:38 AM

Thanks!

Votes have to be in by 6pm EST today.

I'll know at 7PM who won.

conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #52910
Ignore conyeuchua
7/9/2007 3:37:15 PM

Done. Good luck and thank you for all the help you gave to people in SF.

mykl
10 posts
msg #52911
Ignore mykl
7/9/2007 3:52:12 PM

Pleased to vote for you again Avery..and a hearty thanks for all your generous contributions. Hoping you guys win BIG!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #52916
Ignore TheRumpledOne
7/9/2007 7:25:59 PM

Thanks to everyone who voted. We appreciated it.
=======================================

The votes have been tallied and now that dust has cleared we can announce the winner.

Though I won’t go into how each band performed and how close you were to winning, it’s worth mentioning that the final point tally was very close. I’d also like to mention what an incredible job everyone did.

A few minutes ago I made a call to Sinphonics and notified them that they are this year’s Music Melee Champions.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Melee experience as much as we enjoyed putting it on.

I believe Brian will be in contact with each of you in the coming weeks about a DVD of the performance.

Congratulations to Sinphonics and to everyone for their incredible efforts and performances.

B. Potter

FOX11AZ.com

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Asking you for another small favor<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.