StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Before and after hours streaming T&S<< >>Post Follow-up
retired
28 posts
msg #51022
Ignore retired
4/11/2007 8:17:38 PM

Do any of you know a service that provides Streaming Time & Sales tic by tic for extended hours trading "before and after"? I'm interested in knowing the tics to help understand which direction a stock is moving in those hours.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Retired.....

Railwhore
69 posts
msg #51023
Ignore Railwhore
4/11/2007 9:30:57 PM

I am also interested in end of day tic by tic thats free or low priced. I don;t need real time. I also don't care about AH. Any info would be much appreciated.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #51025
Ignore nikoschopen
4/11/2007 10:05:00 PM

QuoteTracker (quotetracker.com) currently enables you to hook up to your broker to get the streaming T&S feed. As long as your broker is one of the many that QT supports, it should technically work. For example, I follow the Globex through QT via Interactive Brokers.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #51029
Ignore petrolpeter
4/12/2007 3:14:00 AM

I also use Quotetracker but I think Ameritrade may have purchased them.I switched the Data Sources to a TD-Ameritrade Acc. we have and the reg. fee is waved and pre/aft market works.Otherwise your broker should at least provide the quotes if not hold active stops during those hours.

retired
28 posts
msg #51042
Ignore retired
4/12/2007 2:16:35 PM

Thanks for the feedback from all of you. It's really appreciated.
I use Scottrade to trade my IRA account on their trading platform and they do furnish the T&S along with full streaming quotes on their site.

I recently opened a personal (gambling) account with Zecco Trading to get the 40 free trades per month but they don't have streaming quotes of any kind yet. I have been running split screens with both brokers to accomplish what I want, but thats not an ideal situation. I'm hoping to find a single source java applet T&S feed that I can use as a stand alone with Zecco's trading platform.

At the present Zecco only has a barebones basic trading platform but their IT dept is grinding out enchancements regularly, and the streaming quotes is one I've recommended to them. They may get to it soon enough that I can discontinue the search.

I've been promoting StockFetcher in the Zecco community Forums.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Retired.....

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #51056
Ignore petrolpeter
4/13/2007 12:40:30 PM

These days streaming live charts is the way to go with indicators and overlays and I think Quotetracker does a nice job.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Before and after hours streaming T&S<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.