StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BetterTrades company<< >>Post Follow-up
cr0cop
87 posts
msg #75866
Ignore cr0cop
6/28/2009 4:26:59 PM

hello, i have a bunch of bettertrades dvd course products, if you guys are familiar with them and would like to trade for other courses etc let me know...

Darlene Nelson - Falling Stocks-
Darlene Nelson - Forty Cents to Financial Freedom-
Darlene Nelson - Lifestyle Trading with L.E..A.P.S.-
Darlene Nelson ??? QQQQ DVD Set-
Markay Latimer - Market Internals-
Markay Latimer - Squeeze the Markets-
Markay Latimer - Technically Speaking
Markay Latimer - Trend Trading My Way-
Ryan Litchfield - Line Upon Line-
Ryan Litchfield - Market Mindfields-
Ryan Litchfield - Trader's Forge -
Ryan Litchfield - Trading by Candlelight-
Wealth Preservation Kit

And More...................................

VenturaTrader
43 posts
msg #75979
Ignore VenturaTrader
7/3/2009 12:23:52 AM

Whatever you do, do not attempt to sell any Darlene Nelson products on eBay; she personally shuts down every sale through the folks at eBay; I sold the Qs dvd set; Darlene had the sale reversed.

cr0cop
87 posts
msg #76191
Ignore cr0cop
7/9/2009 12:32:39 PM

wow, that's crazy she is on top of her game, have you tried to sell any of markays stuff or ryans?

generic
3 posts
msg #77137
Ignore generic
8/1/2009 5:07:16 PM

I would be interested, can you tell me what you have and the asking price .

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · BetterTrades company<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.