StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Black gold<< >>Post Follow-up
betyerbottomdollar
169 posts
msg #56170
Ignore betyerbottomdollar
10/29/2007 10:09:36 PM

When do ya'll think oil will hit $100/barrel? How do you think the world markets will react? It is such an incredible psychological mark...I think it will make big headlines and the common people who don't follow the markets will sit up, take notice (beyond what they have noticed at the gas pump) and the realities of the weakening economy will sink in...if the market is low when the $100 is hit, it will ride fairly well. If the market is pushing new highs, I think it will drop like a rock. In Japan they have a saying that translates, "the top of the mountain is the first to crumble".

Actually, I just made that up.

Anyone here from NZ? I am spending two weeks backpacking down under leaving next week.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #56218
Ignore petrolpeter
10/31/2007 3:11:12 AM

Looks like oil took a bit of a spill.DUG is a great way to play those oil pullbacks.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #56254
Ignore jrbikes
10/31/2007 10:35:09 PM

Has anyone ever looked at a chart of the Dollar vs. Gold?

You think Nixon new what he was doing?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Black gold<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.