StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · CHETRON'S SUPER DUPER TRADING STRATEGY...<< >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #61719
Ignore chetron
modified
4/23/2008 8:16:30 AM

DIVY YOUR MONEY BETWEEN 5 BROKER'S.
AT THE END OF THE YEAR, TAKE THE 5TH WORSE'S MONEY AND FIND ANOTHER BROKER.
TAKE THE 4TH WORSE AND GIVE IT TO THE FIRST.
AND REPEAT YEARLY
USE THE TIME FRAME THAT IS MORE COMFORTABLE FOR YOU.

heypa
283 posts
msg #61727
Ignore heypa
4/23/2008 11:38:41 AM

Oh yes. And follow your brokers every recommendation.Be fully invested and remember to kiss all your money GOOD BYE

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #61729
Ignore nikoschopen
4/23/2008 12:24:12 PM

So I guess it ain't WHAT you recommend, but HOW you recommend! lol

marine2
963 posts
msg #61733
Ignore marine2
4/23/2008 12:49:49 PM

Brokers always suggest you adjust your portfolio yearly. Lol, and timing isn't relavent to smart term investors. I say this, pick a quality brokerage house, making sure they allow you to manage your own money via computer trades, making sure the fees are sensible and competitive if not better than other brokerages out there, and being your own manager. I have done both in the many years I have been investing with various brokerages and find peace of mind with myself being in charge.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · CHETRON'S SUPER DUPER TRADING STRATEGY...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.