StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work - What stock is this?<< >>Post Follow-up
RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #50658
Ignore RocketFetcher
3/23/2007 8:00:09 PM

Received this advertisement in my inbox today - what stock is this?

Microcap Company that Saved the Internet in 2006 is about to Become a Technology Godzilla

(Images are being blocked) Technology Godzilla
Called "the glue that holds the entire digital media marketplace together," YouTube and Google are recommending that you use the company's technology

Its CEO vows to grow stock 8,110% and overtake Qualcomm as the largest company in San Diego

Each $5,000 you invest in this microcap could turn into $405,500

I'm so certain this stock is a winner, that if you don't make at least 50% on this company in a year, I'll refund every penny of your membership

Dear Fellow Investor,

Cisco Systems is referred to as the company that is the Internet. After-all, without Cisco's routers and switchers, reading this email would be impossible.

But the tiny company I'm about to tell you about is credited for saving the Internet in 2006. In fact, it's responsible for some of its highest traffic ever.

In fact, its technology was vital in pushing YouTube to the #10 most visited website on the Internet. And if you go to YouTube's – and even Google's website, you'll see that both sites recommend their visitors download and use this company's patent-pending software.

As a result, the company's patent-pending software has been downloaded 250 million times.

The company is young, it just went public 6 months ago in September. But that hasn't stopped its brash CEO from ruffling some feathers.

Here's what he told a local reporter last November:

"... we specifically focused on being the largest company in San Diego - bigger than Qualcomm - in terms of market capitalization..."

That's a pretty aggressive statement. Qualcomm's market cap currently stands at $62 billion, while his company's valuation is barely $720 million.

But if he succeeds, every investor who buys the stock today will gain 8,110%. To put that into perspective, if you invest just $5,000 into this stock, you could be looking at $405,500. If you dump $10,000 into it, you could walk away with $811,000.

That's a life-changing return. And I believe he'll pull it off.

Why?

Because his company is being called "the Cisco Systems of the 21st Century" and "the glue that holds the entire digital media marketplace together."

Wow.

In fact, this company played a major part - if not the sole part - in making YouTube the 10th most visited website on the Internet.

And just like YouTube, this tiny company caught the attention of tech-giant Google. Last year Google inked a deal with this $750 million company. With that kind of exposure and backing, this company's revolutionary technology has been downloaded over 250 million times.

As a result, the company blew out its 4th quarter numbers released on February 8. Its net profit more than tripled to $7.4 million.

I urge you to buy this stock now, because I believe the bull-run in this company has just begun. In the next 3 years investors in this stock are going to make a pile of profits.

I'm talking about going from just over $23 to north of $303 per share in no time.

That's enough to turn every $10,000 you invest into $131,300 in profit-if you act now.

In fact, with the FREE urgent communiqué I've prepared for you - Dawn of the Digital Video Revolution - I'll have you well on your way to earning more than THIRTEEN TIMES your money in no time flat.

How?

By riding the rise of a revolutionary company that is transforming the world's entire concept of technology, entertainment, and life in general by launching the Internet into its next huge stage of evolution-one that goes far beyond servers, music or graphics.

Cisco led the way with a gain of 34,910% . . . then came Akamai, nVidia, Google, and Apple, delivering 505% and MORE—NOW it's time for a Huge NEW Technology Revolution

Just how big is this new Internet revolution going to be?

Well, the last time anything even close to this magnitude happened, it changed the world as we know it.

Fifteen years ago you'd have to call the bank to check your account balance . . . turn on the weather channel to check the forecast . . . lick a stamp to send mail to your friends . . . write a check to pay your bills . . . drive to the mall and stand in line to buy a book, a blender, or a TV . . . brave rush-hour traffic to get to work.

And if you wanted to throw off the chains of employment and start your own business . . . well, then you had to find a storefront, take on the rigors of a lease, on-site inventory, and deal with the hassle of hiring and firing.

Bam! Ten years later you're doing everything from your living room couch with nothing more than a laptop and an Internet connection: checking your email . . . chatting with a friend in Germany about the future of manned space flight . . . even running a wildly successful online storefront . . . all because of a little piece of technology called the network router.

By linking the globe to a powerful, free network called the Internet, Cisco made their investors MILLIONS-and forever changed the world as we knew it.

As Barron's put it at the time, "The company's routers and other networking gear lie at the heart of the Internet and most of the world's large organizations. [...] few other companies did as much to help it come of age."

When Cisco's revolutionary technology took the market by storm, early investors hauled in more than 34,000% on each share they owned.

The effect-and the profits-were amazing beyond compare . . . until NOW.

Thanks to the revolutionary company I'm about to tell you about, accomplished tech investors are going to do it again-and now you can be one of them . . .

Because this next revolutionary earthquake of change is about to rock the world on a scale unlike any of the four before it-unleashing a $67 billion cash bonanza in the process...

The fuse is already lit-will you be one of the lucky few holding shares of this profit rocket when it goes off?

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Brian Hicks, the founder and lead editor of Quantum Confidential, an investment advisory service dedicated to helping investors achieve their financial dreams by discovering and cashing in on some of the greatest growth stock opportunities the world has ever seen.

My staff and I started Quantum Confidential for one reason and one reason only: To uncover the most transformational, world-changing companies out there today and make our members-and ourselves-a mint off their stocks.

Because, let's face it-if you REALLY want to earn a fast fortune through investing, there's only one way to do it. Invest in a visionary new technology, product, or service while it's still on the ground floor . . . and then sell it when every Johnny-come-lately investor out there is banging on Wall Street's doors to get a piece of the pie.

Read on and find out why history doesn't lie

Sign-up to Quantum Confidential Now and get my report The Dawn of the Digital Video Revolution

dangreene
229 posts
msg #50659
Ignore dangreene
modified
3/23/2007 8:12:09 PM

Looks like ZROS

Muddy
55 posts
msg #50661
Ignore Muddy
3/23/2007 10:25:18 PM

DIVX

RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #50667
Ignore RocketFetcher
3/25/2007 11:12:42 AM

Thanks Muddy and dangreene!
Appreciate your detective skills

RocketFetcher
59 posts
msg #52275
Ignore RocketFetcher
6/18/2007 9:51:04 AM

Here's another one; any clues what this could be? From today's issue of "Daily Wealth"..not much to go on:

P.S. Another asset I believe will absolutely soar if the Fed "comes to the rescue" is a unique income play I've been telling my subscribers about for the past few months. In short, it's a government-backed investment vehicle that could pay for your retirement... and the right time to buy only comes around every few years. Click here for the details.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Detective Work - What stock is this?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.