StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Do YOU have what it takes?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
guru_trader
485 posts
msg #52802
Ignore guru_trader
7/5/2007 1:41:15 AM

I'm not sure about the web site, but I do know that Yodlee is used by many of the major banks, including mine at Bank of America, and it allows me to access all my banking and financial data, securely, on a single website. If nothing else, Yodlee is a great resource.

astroanalyst
48 posts
msg #52806
Ignore astroanalyst
7/5/2007 5:31:41 AM

Astroanalyst: "Covestor wants YOU!

Note: I have absolutely no connection to Covestor in any way whatsoever other than thinking it is an interesting concept and something I would pass along to other potentially interested parties on this forum...

GLTA..."

Then PerryB shows up. Way to go.

@luc1grunt: Can't say I blame you for what appears to be thinly veiled skepticism with your last post. I probably would be, too...

I tried to avoid something like this by adding the "disclaimer" at the end of my post, but I guess something like this was inevitable. FWIW, once again, I am not affiliated in any way whatsoever with Covestor, "PerryB", yadda, yadda, yadda...

Bottom line...I do think Covestor, or something like it, seems to be a great venue for any of the contributors to this forum whom repeatedly claim to have achieved phenomenal success. Posting results is great, but verifiable results are better :)

GLTA...

luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #52807
Ignore luc1grunt
7/5/2007 7:44:43 AM

No "skepticism" of the system here....just amused at the quick response and the thread title.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #52829
Ignore petrolpeter
7/6/2007 10:19:42 AM

I don't know if I have what it takes or not but a little while ago BIDU caught my eye so I put it in my MED-VED watch list at 146.71 and now it's + 30% or more.I'm not lying,really,I'm not,I'm not.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Do YOU have what it takes?<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.