StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ETF's and indexes<< >>Post Follow-up
jim_c_hill
61 posts
msg #27385
Ignore jim_c_hill
7/15/2003 9:49:41 PM

July 15th
In the filter section I discuss my challenges in finding filters for shorting stocks. Muddy suggested looking at ETF's. I agree that ETF's should be considered.

I have written Stockfetcher to add indexes and ETF's to their collection of stocks. Tom wrote back that they will contact their data vendor (csi) to see if they can add them. I strongly encourage the addition of these.

I have also asked for them to set up groups of stocks based on a certain index, such as nyse or djia and permit us to automatically add them to a watchlist or to specify them in a search.

Jim

defghca
150 posts
msg #27400
Ignore defghca
7/16/2003 6:48:14 AM

jim;
Fetcher[market is nyse]

tom; i aggree with jim, i would like to filter on both the us and canadian markets at the same time . the syntax could be

market is all
market is cdn
market is us

also as always, expanding your canadian coverage to include vancouver stock exchange

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #71294
Ignore TheRumpledOne
2/10/2009 5:55:14 PM

Bill Luby submits: It seems as if every day trader I know has fallen under the spell of the leveraged firepower of the Direxion triple ETFs. Oddly, only the first batch of ETFs that were rolled out in November have caught fire. These include the familiar tickers like Russell 1000 Financials Bullish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: FAS - News), Russell 1000 Financials Bearish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: FAZ - News), Russell 2000 Bullish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: TNA - News), Russell 2000 Bearish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: TZA - News), Russell 1000 Bullish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: BGU - News), Russell 1000 Bearish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: BGZ - News), Russell 1000 Energy Bullish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: ERX - News) and Russell 1000 Energy Bearish 3x ETF (NYSEArca: ERY - News).

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · ETF's and indexes<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.