StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter Help<< >>Post Follow-up
edacly
28 posts
msg #68700
Ignore edacly
10/23/2008 7:51:01 AM

When the following filter is run for Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 9 matches are returned by StockFetcher:

"aroon up(25) crossed above aroon down(25)
and close above 1
and average volume above 25000
and date offset 00"

The 9 matches are APOL, BGH, CAL, DUSA, GEG, HEPH, LCC, OKN, and PETS.

When a daily display for the above five matches is done on StockFetcher, the only match with "aroon up(25) crossed above aroon down(25) " for 10/22/2008 is LCC.

Can you please help ? What am I missing, or should I change, or is there an issue in StockFetcher ?

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #68701
Ignore chetron
10/23/2008 8:43:26 AM

they are all crossing for me.

Fetcher[

aroon up(25) crossed above aroon down(25)
and close above 1
and average volume above 25000
and date offset 00

]

edacly
28 posts
msg #68711
Ignore edacly
10/23/2008 11:03:14 AM

wow

did you get the same 9 matches ?

out of the 9 matches posted in the original message, the same 8 still do not cross on my daily display

edacly
28 posts
msg #68712
Ignore edacly
10/23/2008 11:07:35 AM

whoops sorry for my last post

dumb question: tried the filter as you posted it and see that your response was 4 different matches

on first pass, i miss any difference between your filter and mine

need to look again

edacly
28 posts
msg #68713
Ignore edacly
10/23/2008 11:18:19 AM

looked again and could not see any difference between the format of your filter and mine

so, i copied your filter into the box where I normal execute filters under "My Filters" and the results were the same 9 matches (where they do not cross on 8 out of the 9) as on the original message

still not making any sense

any further ideas of what I could be doing in error ?

thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter Help<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.