StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter results in email?<< >>Post Follow-up
rmenghani
10 posts
msg #58451
Ignore rmenghani
12/23/2007 7:32:02 PM

Is it possible for one to get his/her filter results emailed daily for a particular filter? For example, if I want to have the results for filter 7 on "my filters" emailed to me, is there a way I can send StockFetcher to do this?

Thanks.

marine2
963 posts
msg #58457
Ignore marine2
12/23/2007 11:58:30 PM

I recently asked StockFetcher a question in this "General Discussion" section of the "Forum". They did reply back but, they said if myself and others that want their quicker reaction to anyone's question, you need to send our requests / questions to this address:

Support@stockfetcher.com

stocktrader
294 posts
msg #58458
Ignore stocktrader
12/24/2007 12:40:13 AM

This works for me every day. Email goes out to iPhone.
When in My Filters, make sure the settings are correct (click on upper right). Also activate the filter you want sent by clicking on the envelope to the right of the filter. That's it, it works.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Filter results in email?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.