StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Finding Market Sectors<< >>Post Follow-up
BEVIL1
14 posts
msg #53193
Ignore BEVIL1
7/17/2007 1:44:50 PM

Sorry I’m new to SF so I'm not sure where to post this question. But I’m interested in creating a filter were I can either select a market sector or sort through market sectors to retrieve either the top or bottom sectors. Has anyone tried anything like this?
Bevil1

astroanalyst
48 posts
msg #53225
Ignore astroanalyst
7/18/2007 11:53:53 AM

Welcome to SF, BEVIL1...

Try this: http://beta.stockfetcher.com/sfhelp/proxysearch.php?isiframe=&q=sector&restrict=Help

For more info, click on the Help link (top right side of the page)...

HTH...

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #53235
Ignore lockwhiz
7/18/2007 3:14:17 PM

Yepher has a great site showing a easy to view version of the STOCKFETCHER user manual....

and includes alot of examples on how to use the commands here !!!

... ...check out his page !

YEPHER - STOCKFETCHER

or looking back into the forums, here is a great posting :

using INDUSTRY SECTORS and EXCHANGES

BEVIL1
14 posts
msg #53248
Ignore BEVIL1
7/19/2007 1:32:20 AM

Thanks for the information.
bevil1-

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Finding Market Sectors<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.