StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Forex question for TRO<< >>Post Follow-up
maxreturn
745 posts
msg #67653
Ignore maxreturn
modified
9/23/2008 12:47:44 PM

TRO, are you still trading the forex? If so, would you mind sharing a bit about how you trade it? I'm assuming you probably use statistics similar to the RFR or MTC strategy? Thanks in advance.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67663
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
9/23/2008 2:41:33 PM

Yes, still trade FOREX.

Yes, use statistics EXACTLY like MILK THE COW.

But there are differences since the FOREX market goes 24/7.

I use the NY and Sydney opens.

I wrote a MT4 indicator called TRO SR RR that shows support/resistance and risk/reward in real time.

By trading only in the direction of the H1 (60 minute) candle, one can expliot the average hourly range of the currency pair.

If the H1 matches the D1 and the average ranges have not been exceeded you can stay in the trade.

If the H1 does NOT match the D1, if you take the trade, then it's a quick scalp.

Traders have doubled their accounts in a week using this.

You can read about it on www.kreslik.com and/or www.babypips.com in the NEVER LOSE AGAIN THREADS.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #67674
Ignore maxreturn
modified
9/23/2008 4:53:08 PM

Thanks TRO. Very helpful! What pairs do you trade?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67679
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/23/2008 5:23:48 PM

GBPJPY.

Why?

Most bang for the buck and activity.

I don't want to trade something that just sits there.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #67834
Ignore Eman93
9/28/2008 2:05:33 PM

TRO

I like the idea that its 24/7. The stock market just dosent fit my work schedule very well.

What broker would you recommend?

I read most of the babypips thread. I know I dont want a fixed spread broker.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #67835
Ignore maxreturn
modified
9/28/2008 4:17:12 PM

Eman93. I chose GFT Forex for three good reasons: 1) Most important they are members of the NFA and are well capitalized (VERY IMPORTANT IN THIS BUSINESS!) 2) Their platform, dealbook is pretty decent. 3) They are right in my own back yard...headquartered in Ada, MI. HTH.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #67848
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/29/2008 9:29:21 AM

http://therumpledone.mbtrading.com/fx/demo.asp

Use that link to sign up for the demo.

Note MB Trading has LEVEL II. You'll want that.

I will be making special offers (free indicators/systems) to traders who sign up using me as their IB.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #67880
Ignore Eman93
9/29/2008 7:23:48 PM

Thanks

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Forex question for TRO<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.