StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HELP me Please!!!!! This is making me nuts!<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55972
Ignore karennma
10/23/2007 9:53:12 PM

Make a watchlist
call it VMW
then put VMW in the watchlist
Then go to filters
Create the filter:
apply watchlist(VMW)

Do you get VMW?
or do you get "0" results?

conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #55973
Ignore conyeuchua
10/23/2007 11:20:37 PM

I created a VMW watchlist with 2 stock symbols and a simple filter to draw ema(5). I got both stock symbols in VMW.

hth

contrahawk
68 posts
msg #55976
Ignore contrahawk
10/24/2007 1:05:46 AM

karenma:

Maybe "Apply to watchlist(VMW)". . . .did you leave out the "to"?

Jim

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55981
Ignore karennma
10/24/2007 8:27:26 AM

ok, thanks.
now i know something's wrong.
no matter what i do VMW NEVER shows up.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #55982
Ignore karennma
10/24/2007 8:38:25 AM

Oops!
SF support found the problem.
I'm posting the fix in case this happens to someone else.
Go to Settings
Click Results
Scroll down to "Required history for stocks"
If the stock has a "short" history (an IPO) and your history is set for 85 days, for example, new issues won't show up in your filters.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #56001
Ignore 13th_floor
10/24/2007 9:12:22 PM

"SF support found the problem.
I'm posting the fix in case this happens to someone else. "

Thanks for posting the solution,as SF for some reason feels it is better to answer 1 person at a time and if anyone else has the same problem,oh well let's not share the answer.

SF,IT IS STUPID TO DO AWAY WITH THE COMMENTS/BUGS/REQUESTS FORUM.
IT IS EVEN STUPID-ER TO DO AWAY WITH YEARS OF PROBLEMS AND THEIR SOLUTIONS THAT COULD BE FOUND IF THE C/B/R THREAD WAS STILL ALIVE.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · HELP me Please!!!!! This is making me nuts!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.