StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help me find a filter to.............<< >>Post Follow-up
marine2
963 posts
msg #69607
Ignore marine2
12/5/2008 9:52:10 PM

Can you brainiacs in our forum, saying that in a positive way of course, come up with a filter that will find great stock prospects that will give me good Day Trading action. All my filters are geared for Short Term to Longer Term trading, not Day Trading per se. Now-a-days, the market is shouting Day Trading. Thanking you in advance.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #69612
Ignore 13th_floor
12/5/2008 10:38:26 PM

TRO's RFR and Muddy's Combo filter off that scan..where you been the last year?
It's been posted a hundred times on here on various forums..TRO's scan idea on the RFR is the best daytrading scan out there!
You gotta put in some effort to learn it/the stock's behavior..there's no free ride without the effort

marine2
963 posts
msg #69639
Ignore marine2
12/7/2008 12:50:51 AM

Thanks 13th Floor for the advice. Been around just haven't paid attention to all the scoop in here this year.

13th_floor
724 posts
msg #69665
Ignore 13th_floor
12/7/2008 6:21:28 PM

here's a way to find the stocks that are "in play" now...many of which are followed by funds....

taken from..
http://darksidetrading.blogspot.com/2008/12/watches-128.html

"These are listed in order of highest ADR10 to lowest......
You can also compare the ADR10 to the ADR30 to find the "hottest" stocks in the last week or so.
Alot of folks don't understand how important this is but here's the deal.....
I KNOW which ones are without even having to look.
Why?....cause I'm watching the market/stocks every minute from premartket around 8:30 am to the close at 4 pm.EVERY trading day!
That is a HUGE advantage.
I know when I take even 2 days off in the past...I come back and I feel lost concerning what's been hot.
If you work and can't follow the intraday action well or at all,think about comparing different ADR periods against each other,it should give you a big advantage over those that don't."

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Help me find a filter to.............<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.