StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How can I disable global chart settings and use filter<< >>Post Follow-up
rsingh
51 posts
msg #30429
Ignore rsingh
12/31/2003 6:17:17 PM

I want to use certain chart settings when I display charts from filter results
other than global chart settings. Can I specify that in my filter description?

For example, if I have RSI(30) set as my global chart setting and I do want to display that in my certain filter results, how can I disable it.

Thanks.

travlr
80 posts
msg #30430
Ignore travlr
12/31/2003 11:12:11 PM

rsingh,

There is a complete SF manual you can download on the home page. Chapter 6 is on chart customization.

travlr

rsingh
51 posts
msg #30432
Ignore rsingh
1/1/2004 12:27:02 PM

Thanks for the tip. I already looked in there and I could not find the answer to it. I hope you understood my question.

If you have certain parameters set in the global chart settings and do not want to disply maybe one of them in your filter results, how can one do that.

Thanks.

travlr
80 posts
msg #30437
Ignore travlr
1/1/2004 7:22:30 PM

Yeah, After posting I breezed through the chapter and didn't notice anything on removing, only adding to. I would think this is a common need, and should be do-able. I'm still a novice at this site but I'm sure the SF experts will help.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #30438
Ignore txtrapper
1/1/2004 8:13:42 PM

Post your request in:

Comments, Bugs, Requests

tx_trapper

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How can I disable global chart settings and use filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.