StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I filter on PR Ratio?<< >>Post Follow-up
hscott
34 posts
msg #34714
Ignore hscott
1/3/2005 6:00:28 PM

I am looking for stockes with no positive earnings. SF sets PE ratio to -1E+8 in this case. But I have had no luck in filtering to extract a list of stockes with PE Ratio -1E8. Can anyone suugest a way? Thanks.

jficquette
22 posts
msg #34718
Ignore jficquette
1/3/2005 6:53:02 PM

Can you use not?? pe is not > 0??

John

jpistell
123 posts
msg #34721
Ignore jpistell
1/3/2005 7:42:50 PM

BOOKMARK THIS:

http://yepher.com/~yepher/stockfetcher/command.html

It's an awesome SF reference tool.

jficquette
22 posts
msg #34722
Ignore jficquette
1/3/2005 8:21:17 PM

Thanks for the link!

John

StigmaII
2 posts
msg #34791
Ignore StigmaII
1/6/2005 11:23:44 PM

In keeping with that, how about a Put/Call ratio? Anyone have any thoughts? I have tried ratio indicative filters (<,>, approaching, increasing/decreasing, below/above) and keep getting filter syntax error messages.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · How do I filter on PR Ratio?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.