StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I Played CCRT LNETACAD TLV YRCW FOR HUGE GAINS BUYING THE DAY OF POP<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #84921
Ignore mesayah
12/24/2009 4:02:48 PM

And making a killing on second day. These are the most explosive stocks i have ever played and all this month!
I thank the poster for helping me with the screen for these in another thread but i would like to put a thinktank together and explore the similarities in the leadup and environment before the pop.

What i found was price was dropping for several days and volume was very low for days before POP. also avg volume was between 150,000-900,000. Marketcap was low. seemed to have 1 day where open & close where below daily parabolic before during or after drop, and best case price never encroached above that days close below parabolic. Also the day of the pop cannot be a GAP!! 2 scans would be useful, DAYS LEADING UP TO THE POP AND DAYS LEADING UP TO THE POP FOR THERE IS USUALLY A SECOND POP. Also they have no dividend I welcome any great minds including the chap that helped me to improve upon this for i kid you not i hit all these. You can check my posts on yahoo. I'm much maligned on the board but check dates of calls going back 2 months.

Again thanx to CHETRON And welcome you and others to delve deeper into the above mentioned stocks .

mesayah
658 posts
msg #84922
Ignore mesayah
12/24/2009 4:08:46 PM

Oh. I forgot DRAM TODAY!! Hit big on it also.

mystiq
650 posts
msg #84936
Ignore mystiq
12/25/2009 5:04:06 AM

can anybody code this?

mesayah
658 posts
msg #84945
Ignore mesayah
modified
12/25/2009 3:54:23 PM

What i meant to say is 2 screens 1 for the leadup to first pop and 1 for after the first pop where i always bought. that can be an issue since SF does not screen intraday from what i've heard. I'm new to this and not very technical but have a great knack for manually digging through these but i am burning out and thought i'd share.

I've been really surprising myself by picking these day after day but can't do it all by myself.

Thankyou.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I Played CCRT LNETACAD TLV YRCW FOR HUGE GAINS BUYING THE DAY OF POP<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.