StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I have an idear<< >>Post Follow-up
Noahedwinbeach2
135 posts
msg #27283
Ignore Noahedwinbeach2
7/9/2003 4:23:34 PM

I think stockfetcher needs to add simulated trading accounts for us to use. Some of us could learn from one another doing that. For instance you pick the stock or stocks you want to buy for the following day and enter them in. You can't make sell decisions till after market closes though because I know stockfetcher doesnt have access to real time data.I think it would be a good addition and many people could learn from others on here by examining there trading styles.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #27287
Ignore karennma
7/9/2003 8:33:07 PM

Sf has backtesting. Wouldn't that achieve the same?
karenb

JoeGrossinger
165 posts
msg #27290
Ignore JoeGrossinger
7/9/2003 10:38:48 PM

There already is an excellent market simulation at
http://maxinvest.finance.lycos.com/

All you have to do is log on and start trading. It's free. No prizes.
At Koliga we talk about trading systems, stocks and methods. We also talk about our gains and losses for the day.
http://www.koliga.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

On Lycos I am elpaso-joe, I finished 53d out of 800+
Yes, I use Stockfetcher filters.

Both of those sites are great places to learn to to kick the market around.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #27300
Ignore petrolpeter
7/10/2003 1:35:40 PM

HI Noah,I live watch filter picks on MedVed Quotracker on a seperate watchlist designated "stockfetcher".There is getting to be so many good filters posted here now that I run thru them and try to pick the cream of the crop and load them in the list at the closing price 100 sh. ea. and note which filter they came from in the comment box for practice.Some I buy and some stay as papertrades.I also watch 40-50 techs,retailers, banks,I-shares and other lists that school together up and down as the markrt moves,which is easily monitored with MedVeds mini charts and trade the daily pivots of the whole school visually,but thats a different story.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I have an idear<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.