StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I love the new feature - "view results as charts"<< >>Post Follow-up
unwala
2 posts
msg #65760
Ignore unwala
8/3/2008 4:29:37 PM

I just saw the new feature to view results as charts it is great !!!
Saw a lots of time scanning. I can view interesting formations on a single page.
Thanks.

marine2
963 posts
msg #65779
Ignore marine2
8/3/2008 10:45:13 PM

I agree with you. The new chart feature will come in handy. The only thing I wish it had included is the identifier to which charts / company was identified from my watch list. Example is, when I use a particular filter the results will show a listing of companies that matched up to that filter. In that list you will see the shaded listings in blue. Those are the companies identified within our watch lists. This is what I wanted to see in the chart feature, where the charts that were identified from my watch lists, they would show an indicator of some kind (ex. its company name is shaded). I will need to write to StockFetcher on that request and see if this is feasible.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · I love the new feature - "view results as charts"<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.