StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Indicator Criteria<< >>Post Follow-up
burlap
7 posts
msg #53272
Ignore burlap
7/19/2007 3:37:34 PM

I've looked in settings and in the on-line manual and can't find how to change the default settings for indicators. For example, I would like a MACD 5,13,6. I know I can change them in the filters , but that doesn't eliminate the default setting.Thanks, Lloyd

conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #53273
Ignore conyeuchua
7/19/2007 3:59:15 PM

If you are referring to
"Configure Settings for Charts"
Go to
"Indicators to add to your charts (uncheck boxes to disable settings)"
choose MACD
then type 5,13,6 over the default settings 12,26,9 for MACD
Finally, click on SAVE at the bottom right of the screen.

hth

steffi323
31 posts
msg #53298
Ignore steffi323
modified
7/20/2007 3:05:17 PM

yes but how does one put their own indicators in the filter
if one does'nt want the ones in the settings!!!!!
there just isn't enough spaces there if u want to have cci,rsi, etc
tx
p.s. i tried a filter with my own indicators but they didn't show up on the chart esp, if u want 10 0r more with having lines at 20, or 50, or 70 etc

conyeuchua
83 posts
msg #53299
Ignore conyeuchua
7/20/2007 4:12:31 PM

If I understand your question correctly, there should be enough space if you change the default settings for one indicator per row, i.e.
"Select An Indicator" MACD
then go to the next row
"Select An Indicator" RSI
etc

You should probably ask SF for help by posting in "Comments, Bugs and Requests" forum instead of "General Discussion"

Good luck.

steffi323
31 posts
msg #53312
Ignore steffi323
7/21/2007 8:14:21 PM

tx for the suggestion
will do

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Indicator Criteria<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.