StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is it possible...<< >>Post Follow-up
bullrun
27 posts
msg #68800
Ignore bullrun
10/26/2008 1:49:00 AM

to create a filter like RFR but this time for day traders that shows how many days in the past 30 days that a stock has gained 1-2%, 3-4%, 5-6% etc per day from open and sort them too? If so, how would one write it for longs & shorts?

Gracias in advance!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68807
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/26/2008 2:21:41 PM

RFR IS FOR DAY TRADERS.

The filters you request have been written... just READ the thread.

It may be long but that's called EDUCATION.

bullrun
27 posts
msg #68814
Ignore bullrun
10/26/2008 11:26:10 PM

TRO,
Oh my goodness. Not only am I an idiot, but worse I am a blind idiot. I had mistaken the RFR for weeks not days. I thought it was how many of the past 52 weeks did this stock run 4-9, etc. My apologies and keep up the great work!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #68820
Ignore TheRumpledOne
10/27/2008 9:25:03 AM

No apologies necessary.

The TRO CROCK POT filters are the weekly / longer term statistics.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is it possible...<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.