StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is there a way .....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
cegis
235 posts
msg #31918
Ignore cegis
4/28/2004 7:52:03 PM

My only suggestion is to use the name (e.g.) "harami" instead of "c1", and "engulfing" instead of "c2" in the set{} commands (and the references, of course). That way, your column names will be the name of the pattern! (Particularly if you go on to define c3, c4, ...) :->

HTH,

C

kanuk
32 posts
msg #31919
Ignore kanuk
4/28/2004 10:11:29 PM

Cegis:

That's a d____ good idea! If I've read the manual correctly, new columns start at the 5th location and there isn't a whole heck of a lot of room left on the header or information line if I want to identify several candlestick patterns. Do I just change the font size (and squint)?

K

cegis
235 posts
msg #31926
Ignore cegis
4/29/2004 12:52:40 PM

kanuk,

I'm not sure if you can change the font size. You could abbreviate the names, tho. I'd think that "har" would still be better than "c1". Also, you can still define all of the columns that you want, but you'll have a left/right scroll bar to deal with. One other way to handle this is to make multiple filters, then group them all in a watch list and (re)define the columns for the patterns. I think the column selection of the Watch Lists may give you more flexibility as to the number of columns that are displayable without l/r scroll.

Then, there always a bigger monitor and/or higher resolution <G>...

HTH,

C

cegis
235 posts
msg #31927
Ignore cegis
4/29/2004 12:55:55 PM

Let me clarify: I don't think you can change the font size that SF outputs - a la using "<font color=green>name</font>" in your filter names to change color. You can always change the Text Zoom within your browser so more stuff will fit across the screen.

HTH,

C

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Is there a way .....<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.