StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up
wallman
299 posts
msg #30596
Ignore wallman
1/11/2004 8:18:35 PM

ZUB,with all due RESPECT here,and believe me i do respect your efforts,your comment of "if something is offered for free or cheap then people tend to not attach any value to it" i don't buy at all,my group is totally free as is TX's,i have had over 50 different folks personally email me to thank me for my site and the profits they have realized from it,that for me is a real good feeling,i know that my method probably doesn't make sense to you,it's too simple, but that is ok if that is what you choose,to each his own,myself i have other interests and don't care to spend hours scanning,pouring over charts from over a year ago with different timeframes,figuring trendlines and drawing them,and looking into fundamentals to make more $ than i really need,....respectivly,MUDDY

jthehut
124 posts
msg #30605
Ignore jthehut
1/11/2004 10:19:19 PM

Hey Zuber:
Is the lack of Alaskan sun getting you down?!?!? LOL
Anyone who doesn't take/read your posts "seriously" must think they know it all...I like to read them (usually twice to let it sink in) as do many others here...so...DON'T STOP NOW!!!

~the hut

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #30607
Ignore EWZuber
1/12/2004 1:05:51 AM

wallman
It's nice that you have gotten some positive feedback and appreciation, but I still believe that statement is true. It was not said as an absolute that people NEVER attach value, just that people tend not to.
No I have not rejected your system. I don't know the first thing about it. I have never seen a post that explained it. I suspect that it had already been thoroughly explained on the forum before I got here.

I enjoy exploring and I thrive on challenge. I also enjoy finding new ways to get results. Just about everything in my life is unconventional.
So it's nothing personal about your system. Some time I would like to explore that as well.
I developed the system that I have because I have no other means to generate income and have not held a regular job for about 6 years. The amount that I have to trade in the market is probably less than most people take home in a weeks paycheck. Consequently I had to have a system that cut losses extremely tight and effectively. 5 ~ 8% was way too much for me to consider losing in a trade before cutting losses. This system can spot a losing situation and cut losses in 1 ~ 2%. Also I needed a way to maximize returns otherwise I won't live long enough to ever make a living in the market. You see I don't have a problem with making more money than I could ever use. This is the reason for the level of discipline and research in my system.
Like you said your situation is geared to fit your needs and sounds like your situation is quite different from mine.

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #30608
Ignore EWZuber
1/12/2004 1:36:33 AM

jthehut
Last year we didn't hardly have any snow. This year we have about 3+ Feet but I lost one of my skies so I still can't go. Maybe it's getting to me.

txtrapper
548 posts
msg #30610
Ignore txtrapper
1/12/2004 6:04:41 PM

wallman

Ditto

Tx

EWZuber
1,373 posts
msg #30615
Ignore EWZuber
1/13/2004 5:25:41 PM

ECGI up about +20% now. Looks like in the short term it wants to retest $0.80 as resistance. Volume was heavy as it bounced down off of the 25 DMA. This indicates that resistance is fairly heavy at this level, lots of sellers ( and buyers at a slightly lower price ).
EGHT launched today and hit an intraday high of +15%. At todays close it was still showing signs of resistance as Hourly chart is struggling to reach a balance between distribution and accumulation. Suspect it's just getting warmed up.
Bought some PMU today @ $1.21 and a little AGT @ $2.28 to test the water. PMU looks pretty good here and AGT is still struggling with a bit of supply. Looking for the bounce up off the 15 DMA to hold. I suspect precious metals may move up some soon. JMHO

jthehut
124 posts
msg #30616
Ignore jthehut
1/13/2004 7:39:15 PM

just curious: what makes you think precious metals are going up soon?
do you expect mining stocks to go up soon as well? they have been declining as of late...

~the hut~

travlr
80 posts
msg #30617
Ignore travlr
1/13/2004 8:49:57 PM

EW,

I just want to throw in my two cents of appreciation, as well. I have gained alot by reading your posts. Thanks go to you, and to all the others who take the time to "share the wealth"!

travlr

hylbert47
6 posts
msg #30618
Ignore hylbert47
1/13/2004 8:59:01 PM

I agree, gold stocks are going up. look at the 5 and 10 year charts. where to buy, not sure, most analysts are calling for a correction soon but long term very huge gains. I am not in these stocks yet either (tho I have been in and out of PMU a couple of times in the past 2 months). What I hear is that small gold exploration stocks should be the next big winners. My problem is dealing with stocks under a dollar.

hylbert47
6 posts
msg #30619
Ignore hylbert47
1/13/2004 9:00:19 PM

and jthehut,

going up soon???? they have been going up for a long time!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Just a Heads Up<< 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 50 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.